Zoom Classes (Training)

SharkBait

Trusted Contributor
I have 2 monitors and no webcam, so I just browse the web and add a "yup" every once in a while. On the plus side in the last couple of months I have learned more about bee keeping and long range shooting while these "zoom classes" are going on than I would have ever imagined.

ClearanceClarence

Forum Sage
I have 2 monitors and no webcam, so I just browse the web and add a "yup" every once in a while. On the plus side in the last couple of months I have learned more about bee keeping and long range shooting while these "zoom classes" are going on than I would have ever imagined.
So you’re training to become some type of bee assassin?

Mike Kilo

Legendary Member
Time for an AI topped with a TT!

Don’t be afraid to “raise” your hand and then waste five minutes of their time with technical difficulties.

SharkBait

Trusted Contributor
Don’t be afraid to “raise” your hand and then waste five minutes of their time with technical difficulties.
I enjoy asking for clarification on the instructors previous experience, "Can you tell me about the hardest traffic you ever worked at XYZ?" add a "NO WAY!?!?! THATS CRAZY?!?!" for effect, guaranteed to waste 10-15 minutes.

Top Bottom