Back to BWS

No, no. The logic they are using is people have had enough time to get vaccinated if they choose to and you need to move forward at some point.
Exactly. You can walk into a Walgreens anywhere and get the shot. Anyone who hadn’t had the vaccine at this point doesn’t want it and doesn’t mind the risk of getting sick.

Everything should revert back to normal within the next few weeks. Not just with the FAA but all aspects of life.

I don't think I know how to work anymore. Not just traffic but actual work. My poor couch is going to miss me so much. How many people you think have already moved on and just haven't resigned cause they got that free check every two weeks? Gotta be some.
Theres at least one trainee I know of that cashed the free check every two weeks and quit the second they asked them to come back to work after a year lmao. Had another job and everything. Cant blame them if the FAA was willing to pay them to do nothing with zero supervision or accountability for a year.

Exactly. You can walk into a Walgreens anywhere and get the shot. Anyone who hadn’t had the vaccine at this point doesn’t want it and doesn’t mind the risk of getting sick.

Everything should revert back to normal within the next few weeks. Not just with the FAA but all aspects of life.
Biden admin extended the mask mandate for travel to Sept....

My fac will be back to normal training by June 6th. Masks are still required. All trainees that did not have any certs will be brought back in waves up until then.

I thought Everyone that has been recalled has been allowed to train. Why is this different?
Every facility interprets these things real differently.
The wording is way too vague for it to include no cert trainees. Not the first time they've been flirting with my heart

Mass vaccination sites are being shut down. NJ is considering paying people to get the sticky stick.
I bet we never see 70% vaccinations
I think we will nationwide. But there will be lots of hick states that don’t get close. We are already at like 55%. Retail pharmacies, doctors offices and pop up at events, can do way more shots than mass vax sites anyways.

states will start with free hundred dollars and will get a lot of people that way.

Every facility interprets these things real differently.
The wording is way too vague for it to include no cert trainees. Not the first time they've been flirting with my heart

we’ve been running class and lab for a couple months now

Back
Top Bottom