Back to BWS

Damn, straight back to kindergarten!
That’s the joke

Several. Several states are walk-in's now instead of scheduling a jab... 70% in unattainable. They tried to lambast FL and TX for muh mask mandates and there hasn't been a doomsday scenario in either state. TFW when the media cucked us again.
70% is not unattainable. A lot of businesses and schools will require it. We are already at 57%

70% is not unattainable. A lot of businesses and schools will require it. We are already at 57%
I know you're a bleeding heart liberal but at some point facts are going to be more important than your feelings: Across the U.S., enough doses have been administered to cover 39.7% of the population

I know you're a bleeding heart liberal but at some point facts are going to be more important than your feelings: Across the U.S., enough doses have been administered to cover 39.7% of the population
The 70% goal Biden laid out is first shots for adults. So I think we are talking about 2 different things

The 70% goal Biden laid out is first shots for adults. So I think we are talking about 2 different things
I think we are talking about the same thing but I wasn't aware that it only required a first shot. However, being that everyone who wanted a shot has had or has easy access to having one, this is still going to be difficult.

I think we are talking about the same thing but I wasn't aware that it only required a first shot. However, being that everyone who wanted a shot has had or has easy access to having one, this is still going to be difficult.
We’re still doing almost 1,000,000 a day and a lot of incentives are coming out. Plus a lot of businesses and colleges are going to require their workers to get it. But I personally think we should reopen and lose the masks and if someone what’s to risk getting covid and dying they can do that. There was a report that a lot of college kids are waiting till after finals cus they don’t want side effects during finals. And I think a lot of colleges are planning big vaccine drives for the end of the school year.

but I think states will just start offering a couple hundred bucks and a lot of people will jump on that.

Check out the vaers website. It’s the government reporting site for adverse effects of vaccinations. No vaccine in history has had as many adverse effects as this one, including deaths. But you won’t hear it in the media cuz it doesn’t fit the narrative. And there’s been people who shared this info on Facebook and have been banned.
Can you provide a link for this whackadoo conspiracy that's not a Tucker Carlson clip?

Check out the vaers website. It’s the government reporting site for adverse effects of vaccinations. No vaccine in history has had as many adverse effects as this one, including deaths. But you won’t hear it in the media cuz it doesn’t fit the narrative. And there’s been people who shared this info on Facebook and have been banned.
Can’t believe everything he tells you.

didn't it just come out like yesterday that you can submit to that site without any proof of actually getting the shot?

Back
Top Bottom