Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
snoop dogg smile GIF by VH1

Reactions: MKK
My favorite stories are the ones about the people going to the ICU and then getting saving by the covid treatments that are also under EUA

So discussed with my facrep this morning who is on those national discussions and he said that they’re looking at having required test results every two weeks, on your own time.

Talk about the biggest joke in history. Where the libs at? 32? It’s funny how libs say abortion is okay but then say you have to get a vaccine wtf. It’s okay to kill a baby but not okay to survive a pandemic.

God damn this is a joke.

Sure the vaccine maybe safe in the long run, but this is the same government that was sterilizing immigrants last year. It's not ridiculous for some to think that the government and the pharmaceutical companies do not have their best interest in mind.

… Wut? Never heard that but I guess I’ll hop on the Google, Facebook, internet machine and see what I can find
Yeah it was a big thing I think it was alleged in Georgia, women were apparently having their uterus removed under the pretense of medically needing the procedure done

So discussed with my facrep this morning who is on those national discussions and he said that they’re looking at having required test results every two weeks, on your own time.

Talk about the biggest joke in history. Where the libs at? 32? It’s funny how libs say abortion is okay but then say you have to get a vaccine wtf. It’s okay to kill a baby but not okay to survive a pandemic.

God damn this is a joke.
No ones is forcing you to get the vaccine and abortion doesn’t kill anyone

Wasn't really a government thing about the sterilizations, it was one doctor in one facility that was doing it, Dr Mahendra Amin. An evil person hiding behind the shroud of government is just about the same as government I'd guess.

Wasn't really a government thing about the sterilizations, it was one doctor in one facility that was doing it, Dr Mahendra Amin. An evil person hiding behind the shroud of government is just about the same as government I'd guess.
I'd agree with you there I think the facility was contracted out by ICE, but some of the woman that made complaints about the DR were deported not too long. That in itself makes me think ICE knew shady stuff was happening.

No ones is forcing you to get the vaccine and abortion doesn’t kill anyone
Whoa the government will make life much harder against people who are not vaccinated. How’s that okay? Sounds like discrimination. A select group and making the work environment more difficult. Hmm. Whatever

“abortion doesn’t kill anyone”-AB19
What the flying fuck.

Reactions: MKK
Whoa the government will make life much harder against people who are not vaccinated. How’s that okay? Sounds like discrimination. A select group and making the work environment more difficult. Hmm. Whatever

What the flying fuck.
There giving you a reasonable accommodation for being an anti vaxxer

I always have the almost slip "say reason for abortion" and am about to just own it on the cencelled takeoffs.

I'd agree with you there I think the facility was contracted out by ICE, but some of the woman that made complaints about the DR were deported not too long. That in itself makes me think ICE knew shady stuff was happening.

Oh definitely, kind of feels like someone higher wanted to cover it up. That "what the fuck did you do timmy" type of reaction.

What the flying fuck.
Who does it kill? It’s 14 times safer than childbirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom