Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, are fetuses afforded the rights of birthed babies? Can you claim a fetus as a dependent on your taxes? I think not. Abortion doesn't kill anyone.

At what point during a pregnancy does a fetus become a child and deserving of protection?

At what point during a pregnancy does a fetus become a child and deserving of protection?
One possible definition is when they're able to be claimed on your income tax return. Under that definition, at birth and not a moment sooner.

Another possible definition is the "third trimester" established in Roe v. Wade.

I think most people would be hard-pressed to call a 13-week fetus (image/description; less than three inches long) a "child." According to the CDC, over 90% of abortions happen at this point or prior.

One possible definition is when they're able to be claimed on your income tax return. Under that definition, at birth and not a moment sooner.

Another possible definition is the "third trimester" established in Roe v. Wade.

I think most people would be hard-pressed to call a 13-week fetus (image/description; less than three inches long) a "child." According to the CDC, over 90% of abortions happen at this point or prior.
First, IDGAF if you decide to kill your unborn child. Not my problem.

What I do have a problem with is this. AB19 can driving to their favorite abortion clinic for their 17th abortion. PushingTin misses a stop sign while frantically shit posting from an alternate account. PT hits AB19, killing the unborn fetus. PT can be charged with the death of said unborn fetus. That's fucked up.

What I do have a problem with is this. AB19 can driving to their favorite abortion clinic for their 17th abortion. PushingTin misses a stop sign while frantically shit posting from an alternate account. PT hits AB19, killing the unborn fetus. PT can be charged with the death of said unborn fetus. That's fucked up.
No it's not. What you do with your own property is your own business. If you come home drunk one night and punch a hole in your TV, that's on you. But if PushingTin breaks into your house and throws your TV into a wall he would 100% be held liable for that.

No it's not. What you do with your own property is your own business. If you come home drunk one night and punch a hole in your TV, that's on you. But if PushingTin breaks into your house and throws your TV into a wall he would 100% be held liable for that.
Children are property. Can I sell one of mine?

Agreed this is a weird point that I actually don’t have a valid response too, I personally feel like it should only count as double after the second trimester

Imagine thinking the safety test was any shorter than other vaccines
Based on the fact that it was rolled out in 9 months instead of 5+ years like literally every other vaccine, yes, it was. Oh, and the whole "emergency use authorization" is literally a process to use a medicine that has not yet completed safety testing.

With that brilliant logic, all illegal aliens crossing the border are not people so they can be shot on site.
Seeing as how they are criminals and likely trespassing on private property, yes.

And let's not forget how the current administration is hiding the number of illegal aliens crossing that are carrying the virus.

Based on the fact that it was rolled out in 9 months instead of 5+ years like literally every other vaccine, yes, it was. Oh, and the whole "emergency use authorization" is literally a process to use a medicine that has not yet completed safety testing.
They had to LIE and say Ivermectin and HCQ were not effective to combat the virus just so they could use the EUA loophole to run their money laundering scheme. You cannot autorizre the Emergency Use Vaccine if there are other medicines that have been shown to combat the virus which the above clearly do.

Last edited:
No it’s a process to approve medicines that haven’t finished efficacy testing not safety testing.

Someone please find me a metric that supports the imbicilic notion that the vaccine is unsafe relative to the disease its fighting.
Approx 6,500 breakthrough deaths and approx 6,500 VAERs reported deaths and even if you attributed every last one of them to the vaccine (you can't, but just for arguments sake) you have 1/20th of the amount of deaths in the same timeframe as Covid (March-November virus, December to August Vaccine). Not even factoring that more people have received the Vax in 8 months than have caught covid in a year and a half (Estimates put infections at 3X the reported cases)

The tarded "we don't know what the Vax will do to us in 50 years" argument would also have to be pitted against what having had Covid will do to us in 50 years, so changes nothing.

But it's in the pharmaceutical companies financial interest to kill off more than half the population BWAHAHAHA.

Someone please find me a metric that supports the imbicilic notion that the vaccine is unsafe relative to the disease its fighting.
Approx 6,500 breakthrough deaths and approx 6,500 VAERs reported deaths and even if you attributed every last one of them to the vaccine (you can't, but just for arguments sake) you have 1/20th of the amount of deaths in the same timeframe as Covid (March-November virus, December to August Vaccine). Not even factoring that more people have received the Vax in 8 months than have caught covid in a year and a half (Estimates put infections at 3X the reported cases)

The tarded "we don't know what the Vax will do to us in 50 years" argument would also have to be pitted against what having had Covid will do to us in 50 years, so changes nothing.

But it's in the pharmaceutical companies financial interest to kill off more than half the population BWAHAHAHA.
Have you seen the influenza and cancer statistics for the past two years-we have eradicated it. Everyone does of covid.

We will never know the truth either way...because it's impossible.

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both get sick with Covid 19.

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both spread Covid 19.

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both die from Covid 19

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both survive Covid 19

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both end up in a hospital bed due to Covid 19.

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated both live life which is inherently dangerous.

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated can both die in a horrific car accident or die from choking on a slice of pizza.

Unvaccinated & Vaccinated both now have to wear masks…again.

Vaccinated are the ONLY group who can suffer any potential side effects from the Vaccine which are either known or unknown at the moment such as: Death, Seizures, Myocarditis, Guillian-Bare Syndrome ( this one is actually required to be disclosed on the J&J vaccines), kidney failure, liver failure, Anaphylaxis, Bell’s Palsy, Miscarriage, Heart Attack, Pericarditis, Permanent Disability, Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet, Tinnitus

COVID Vaccine Landing

Unvaccinated, yes can suffer from all the above without the vaccine. So why get vaccinated as there is NO difference?

What if 18 months from now you develop some condition that doctors can’t figure out and you loose your medical, they don’t link it to the vaccine and 18 months prior you where actually one of the healthy, in shape few? Now what?

So then why get the vaccine? For the “greater good?” The greater doesn’t exist, try merging into traffic or exiting a parking lot, the “greater good” is very reluctant to let you in. Or better yet, listen to how controllers talk to one another during coordination or after coordination. A lot of times controller A hangs up and says "man, that controller B is a piece of $hi1 a$$hole, fu&k him/her."

The “greater good?” Some of us treat our bodies like complete $h*t with alcohol abuse, no exercise and terrifying dietary habits. These are your decisions and you are free to make them however, your decisions are fuc7kin% up the “greater good” via increased insurance rates for all of us in the “greater good.”

Heart disease, obesity and diabetes are killing more people than Covid 19 and you are free to create conditions that cause yourself these diseases if you choose. You know and I know there are extremely unhealthy people in ATC.

So again why get the vaccine? What are the benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom