Candidate Bryan Zilonis -President

New Question answered:

What will happen if I win and Trish is elected to return as EVP?

My candidacy is not about me. It is about the will of the membership, and your ability to have a voice in who leads our organization. My loyalty is to you, the members, not a partner or a specific team member. You elect your representatives, and it then becomes their responsibility to work together in a professional manner to best represent your views and your wishes. If elected, I will use the talents of Trish or Dave to represent your interests and ensure that we continue to move our organization towards greatness. Trish and Dave are both talented in their own right and I will have no issues working with either of them in my capacity as NATCA President.

New Question answered:

What will happen if I win and Trish is elected to return as EVP?

My candidacy is not about me. It is about the will of the membership, and your ability to have a voice in who leads our organization. My loyalty is to you, the members, not a partner or a specific team member. You elect your representatives, and it then becomes their responsibility to work together in a professional manner to best represent your views and your wishes. If elected, I will use the talents of Trish or Dave to represent your interests and ensure that we continue to move our organization towards greatness. Trish and Dave are both talented in their own right and I will have no issues working with either of them in my capacity as NATCA President.
I was totally wondering this!

I know some members have never voted in a Natca election, for some regions... it’s been 9 years. One member even asked “ok, so what do we do now?” Bryan isn’t running against Trish, he’s only running against Paul. You can vote for Paul and Dave or Bryan and Trish or Bryan and Dave, or you can stick with status quo, they are individual positions. No different than any of the RVPs running for election right now. They are all individually elected positions who need to work together.

I wish Zilonis actually had a chance! He preaches the facts man!

Chances are what you make of them, but it is also up to you to vote and explain to people. I suspect it might be an extremely close one, granted one side is more vocal than the other but when the leadership wants one thing and the membership wants another perhaps it might be a surprise.

I wish Zilonis actually had a chance! He preaches the facts man!

I am not sure why you think he doesn't have a chance. The endorsements maybe? Keep in mind, when Ruth ran for EVP against Randy, he had every center endorsement and most large facilities, (Sound familiar?) She won. The results will come down to how many people actually vote. There are about 15360 members. :)

I am not sure why you think he doesn't have a chance. The endorsements maybe? Keep in mind, when Ruth ran for EVP against Randy, he had every center endorsement and most large facilities, (Sound familiar?) She won. The results will come down to how many people actually vote. There are about 15360 members. :)

It does follow a similar narrative. However, it seems like most folks outside The Great Lakes region, don't really care. They come across so jaded by the "#ProvenLeadership."

It does follow a similar narrative. However, it seems like most folks outside The Great Lakes region, don't really care. They come across so jaded by the "#ProvenLeadership."

Understand that, hopefully the membership shows up to the ballot box.

Im so curious to see how this plays out...Very few people on social media supporting Zilonis, and the leadership people blasting facebook in support of Paul and Trish. I know Zilonis has quite a bit of support at my facility and I wonder if when it becomes an anonymous vote and people aren't in fear of backlash from the higher ups Zilonis actually has a chance to win similiar to how Donald beat Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom