Candidate Bryan Zilonis -President

Im so curious to see how this plays out...Very few people on social media supporting Zilonis, and the leadership people blasting facebook in support of Paul and Trish. I know Zilonis has quite a bit of support at my facility and I wonder if when it becomes an anonymous vote and people aren't in fear of backlash from the higher ups Zilonis actually has a chance to win similiar to how Donald beat Hillary.

I will only speculate it might be close.

Bryan has made many videos addressing many important topics and has made many good points that have rightfully garnered support. But I'd predict the arguments proposed in this staffing video are going to get drown out by the, cringeworthy, shots taken at Dean here. I know Zilonis was at the convention but apparently his rookie campaign manager wasn't. Who thought this was a good idea?
I mean the man is a fucking NATCA legend. Has anyone ever won a national election with 0 votes from Eastern Region? I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

It will be interesting to see if there is a "silent majority" that favors Bryan. From the wall of facebook, It's all about Paul and Trish, and it's very outspoken, but when having privately talking to folks and having facebook messages, I hear revelations of people going for Bryan. The thing that is remarkable to me is the level of top down push for Paul and Trish in how i've heard first hand accounts of folks directly assuming support. One thing that will hurt Bryan though is the level of outreach, because some folks just do not know who he is. Paul and Trish have been very successful in their campaigning.

Bryan has made many videos addressing many important topics and has made many good points that have rightfully garnered support. But I'd predict the arguments proposed in this staffing video are going to get drown out by the, cringeworthy, shots taken at Dean here. I know Zilonis was at the convention but apparently his rookie campaign manager wasn't. Who thought this was a good idea?
I mean the man is a fucking NATCA legend. Has anyone ever won a national election with 0 votes from Eastern Region? I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

He has a good point though, you should get someone involved that doesn't know anything about the facility... I know a guy at BPT we can get to solve n90's problems.

It will be interesting to see if there is a "silent majority" that favors Bryan. From the wall of facebook, It's all about Paul and Trish, and it's very outspoken, but when having privately talking to folks and having facebook messages, I hear revelations of people going for Bryan. The thing that is remarkable to me is the level of top down push for Paul and Trish in how i've heard first hand accounts of folks directly assuming support. One thing that will hurt Bryan though is the level of outreach, because some folks just do not know who he is. Paul and Trish have been very successful in their campaigning.

I'm biased because I'm very much on team Rinaldi/Gilbert, but man after watching all of the forums, I don't think there's ANY chance of Trish losing. The only votes she would lose, imo, are the people that are so anti Paul and Trish that they would vote in anybody that knows enough English to say "choice." Listening to his parts of the panel is like when you're reading one of the early game of thrones books and a Bran section comes up.

He has a good point though, you should get someone involved that doesn't know anything about the facility... I know a guy at BPT we can get to solve n90's problems.

I'm biased because I'm very much on team Rinaldi/Gilbert, but man after watching all of the forums, I don't think there's ANY chance of Trish losing. The only votes she would lose, imo, are the people that are so anti Paul and Trish that they would vote in anybody that knows enough English to say "choice." Listening to his parts of the panel is like when you're reading one of the early game of thrones books and a Bran section comes up.
Technically there could be a zilonis and Gilbert president/vp...

There's also people who believe in term limits for all elected positions. There will also be people who believe in no matter what, re-elect the current. The most intrigueing in my opinion is the folks who choose not to vote. I bet less than a third of the union votes.

There's also people who believe in term limits for all elected positions. There will also be people who believe in no matter what, re-elect the current. The most intrigueing in my opinion is the folks who choose not to vote. I bet less than a third of the union votes.

In 2009 there were a little over 9000 votes cast. There are currently a little over 15k members eligible to vote. It will be interesting to see the turn out.

I hear the incumbents are doing a lot of “exit polling” and spreading word around that there isn’t a chance that Zilonis will not succeed, regardless it shall be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom