Candidate Bryan Zilonis -President

Is the double negative here intentional?
We don’t not shiv a git about grammar or stuff like that in ATC, just make sure you use approved .65 phraseology and exchange traffic before saving lives, or you might get a negative PROC

Wonder how much of that is happening with NATCA paid for cell phones? ??

Just curious... Stricly hypothetically, because I'm sure this super duper definitely hasn't happened, if Zilonis/Zilonis supporters were the ones doing the exit polling / text messaging, would we still be outraged?

Just curious... Stricly hypothetically, because I'm sure this super duper definitely hasn't happened, if Zilonis/Zilonis supporters were the ones doing the exit polling / text messaging, would we still be outraged?

I think that is kind of a ridiculous question, as it is not happening. It would be like me asking "If Zilonis was the one doing the bullying of the members, would Rinaldi supporters be outraged?"

I think that is kind of a ridiculous question, as it is not happening. It would be like me asking "If Zilonis was the one doing the bullying of the members, would Rinaldi supporters be outraged?"

It's actually nothing like that. Exit polling is not a bad thing. You legitimately believe that nobody on team Zilonis has asked anyone if they've voted / who they voted for?

It's actually nothing like that. Exit polling is not a bad thing. You legitimately believe that nobody on team Zilonis has asked anyone if they've voted / who they voted for?
I’ve never asked anyone who they have voted for, merely encouraging them to research all candidates and vote.

Exit polling is done by independent pollers, not people who have openly supported one candidate, taken screenshots of the other candidates social media and proceeded to harass the people who have shown any support for said candidate. No, I emphatically do not believe any of Bryan’s supporters are “polling”, “harassing”, “bullying” “retaliating” or anything of that nature.

Exit polling is done by independent pollers, not people who have openly supported one candidate, taken screenshots of the other candidates social media and proceeded to harass the people who have shown any support for said candidate. No, I emphatically do not believe any of Bryan’s supporters are “polling”, “harassing”, “bullying” “retaliating” or anything of that nature.

You can keep trying to add other things to distract from my point if you'd like, but I'm strictly talking about the exit polling. Exit polling is not a bad thing.

Also the independent thing isn't some requirement for it to be an exit poll.

You can keep trying to add other things to distract from my point if you'd like, but I'm strictly talking about the exit polling. Exit polling is not a bad thing.

Also the independent thing isn't some requirement for it to be an exit poll.

And you can continue to distract and pretend that this “exit polling” is nothing more than continued harassment and intimidation.

And you can continue to distract and pretend that this “exit polling” is nothing more than continued harassment and intimidation.

I'm sure that there have been some misguided activists that have done things I would be against. It's a big agency with a lot of belligerence. That being said, the exit polling I've seen, even towards people that endorse a different candidate than I do, has been strictly exit polling.

I'm sure that there have been some misguided activists that have done things I would be against. It's a big agency with a lot of belligerence. That being said, the exit polling I've seen, even towards people that endorse a different candidate than I do, has been strictly exit polling.

I have heard instances, again heard is the word here, where there has been blatant pressure to vote for one. In the exit polling being conducted by “misguided activists” individuals that are in leadership positions conducting the “polling” should know better, because it has rubbed quite a few people the wrong way and is considered pressure to vote for the incumbents.

Back
Top Bottom