C90

Facility
GSO Greensboro Tower
Good question, When did you apply? Have you got referred yet?
Applied in July. Got referred in October I think. And then was told I was put in for selection in December but that TOL’s take roughly 3 months to go out. Which seems to line up with what EccentricTic posted earlier in the thread timeline wise.

rzr0241

Lurker
FAA
Facility
PVD Providence Tower
Has anybody heard if they are going to select anybody on the bid that just closed? I was referred in march and now just waiting to here something.

Facility
GSO Greensboro Tower
Any C90 controllers with a recommendation on whether or not to do TSEW if you got selected on the bid? I’ve heard mixed things about it and am just wondering how beneficial it is in regards to the specific training program there? I’m assuming it’s good practice for feeding and getting more comfortable with volume/speed control but I’m just curious what controllers there think about it.

odotsal

FAA
Facility
I90 Houston Tracon
Any C90 controllers with a recommendation on whether or not to do TSEW if you got selected on the bid?
I’ve seen people certify who’ve had the class and didn’t have the class. I’ve also seen people wash who’ve had the class and didn’t have the class. If offered the chance to go, ask yourself if you’re willing to decline an opportunity to help you certify... I wasn’t offered the chance to go, certified anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Ben Dover

Tell me all about C90
The good
The bad
The sexy
The ugly
With that, I know they’re in need for people but do you think they’ll actually pick anyone up this year?
Have you worked there? how was your experience? How is the area around C90 (Elgin)?

& yes, Ive searched the tag on here thoroughly...just want new fresh opinions and ALL the info.
lol

Top Bottom