C90

Is it true C90 has had multiple CPCs resign from the agency due to the shitty management and that some of those are trying to come back now due to the positive changes?

Is it true C90 has had multiple CPCs resign from the agency due to the shitty management and that some of those are trying to come back now due to the positive changes?
I did hear that one guy might be coming back. The other one was for family reasons and to be by family.

New update. C90 may be getting a golf simulator bay. Also on a more realistic note, sounds like management is on board with our new training plan to staff up our side walls to get more consistent training during times where final monitors are required.(this was a big hold up in training previously) This will require a lot of people to be picked up on the next couple bids.
There’s also talk of getting an old school gaming system for our break room. Gotta improve our break rooms for our improved facility.

I’ve had a few bidders ask questions about where to live so I’ll just post this to share with everyone….
My wife and I chose to live in Geneva which is about 15 minutes south of the TRACON. They have very good schools and it is a really nice downtown area, which is why we initially moved there before we had kids. St. Charles which is the town between Geneva and the TRACON also has a very good school district and downtown area. In my opinion one of the best things about the Chicagoland suburbs is that they are all a little different and have some character. There are some closer to the city with a bit of a city feel, or if you want to live out west you can have a little more land and have that country living feel. Algonquin, Naperville and Wheaton also jump out at me as good areas relatively close to the TRACON with good reputations for schools and a nice downtown area. Honorable mention...we lived in Bartlett when we first moved here which was nice with good schools but a little sleepy for our tastes.

I’ve had a few bidders ask questions about where to live so I’ll just post this to share with everyone….
My wife and I chose to live in Geneva which is about 15 minutes south of the TRACON. They have very good schools and it is a really nice downtown area, which is why we initially moved there before we had kids. St. Charles which is the town between Geneva and the TRACON also has a very good school district and downtown area. In my opinion one of the best things about the Chicagoland suburbs is that they are all a little different and have some character. There are some closer to the city with a bit of a city feel, or if you want to live out west you can have a little more land and have that country living feel. Algonquin, Naperville and Wheaton also jump out at me as good areas relatively close to the TRACON with good reputations for schools and a nice downtown area. Honorable mention...we lived in Bartlett when we first moved here which was nice with good schools but a little sleepy for our tastes.
Don’t forget our people in Wisconsin. A few people live in the Lake Geneva area which is about an hour commute.

A few people live in the city which is nice because you’re opposite of the rush hour traffic. As a native to the Chicagoland area my wife and I lived in Evergreen Park on the south side which was every bit of 1:20 hours.

Going west you have to ability to own more land and be more spread out if you don’t want to see your neighbors. I know a few people like living around the Rockford area(shout out Taco Johns)

It sure sounds like things are on the up and up. Im gonna get my paperwork in now, and get that move money before it goes away! Sounds like its quickly becoming my dream facility!

New week. Any new updates?
Tours should be a go if you’re badged… C90 is leading the district in training hours AGAIN and we just certified another C90 CPC. Thats 2 in the last month and one on the south satellite. Congrats ladies on our last 3 certifications! Fully staffed here we come. #CCC90

Last edited:
Tours should be a go if you’re badged… C90 is leading the district in training hours AGAIN and we just certified another C90 CPC. Thats 2 in the last month and one on the south satellite. Congrats ladies on our last 3 certifications! Fully staffed here we come. #CCC90
All good news. Thanks for the info!

How many retired in the time it took to get that person CPC?

Tours should be a go if you’re badged…
Working out details for visiting the facility at the end of the month. Can anyone suggest a not terrible hotel near C90? Also, is flying into MDW a terrible idea in regard to driving from there to Elgin?

Working out details for visiting the facility at the end of the month. Can anyone suggest a not terrible hotel near C90? Also, is flying into MDW a terrible idea in regard to driving from there to Elgin?
It’ll take you about an hour with no traffic from MDW. With traffic it’ll def be a lot longer. From ORD it’ll be about 40 minutes with no traffic. Consider also that these times are based on if you take the toll roads. You can bypass the tolls but it will def add more time from MDW or from ORD. Dunno about hotels but it shouldn’t be hard finding something decent in Elgin

It’ll take you about an hour with no traffic from MDW. With traffic it’ll def be a lot longer. From ORD it’ll be about 40 minutes with no traffic. Consider also that these times are based on if you take the toll roads. You can bypass the tolls but it will def add more time from MDW or from ORD. Dunno about hotels but it shouldn’t be hard finding something decent in Elgin
Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom