CPC reinstatements

My process was somewhat unique, but your best case scenario is 6 months start to finish, if you have people on the inside working/pulling strings. More likely scenario is 9 to 12 months Id guess.

It took me 6 months, but I was calling and emailing people weekly, and I was going back to my same facilty which happens to be in dire need of controllers. Despite all that, the agency seemed to not have any sense of urgency, and there were multiple headaches along the way.
I wouldn’t want to go back to mine ?

Is return rights still projected % below 100 or the national average? Seems wild that they'd bar someone from returning when they're below 100 but these are strange times

Is return rights still projected % below 100 or the national average? Seems wild that they'd bar someone from returning when they're below 100 but these are strange times
It's supposed to be projected % below 100. We are above the national average but below 100 and just got someone back on return rights.

Rumour mill is active again, seems there are likely more changes coming down the pipe at some point.
The Simpsons GIF

More like just stop people from coming back lmao 😂 if you’re at a low lvl blackhole and not looking for another job or dod gig you are a trooper. Best decision I’ve made in life is leaving the faa as crazy as that sounds
I miss my DoD days a bit, just I was on an island XD

More like just stop people from coming back lmao 😂 if you’re at a low lvl blackhole and not looking for another job or dod gig you are a trooper. Best decision I’ve made in life is leaving the faa as crazy as that sounds
My only regret from initially leaving is missing out on that sweet covid schedule. Otherwise, best thing I could have done career wise.

My only regret from initially leaving is missing out on that sweet covid schedule. Otherwise, best thing I could have done career wise.
5 years later you are still on an air traffic forum after quitting ? Weird

Back
Top Bottom