CPC reinstatements

Nice job Jeffrey Vincent. Instead of addressing the issues that created the staffing issues to begin with, let's oppress the workforce even more and make it even harder for people to get to where they want to go.

For fucks sake people are willing to lose an entire 12+ months of pay, seniority, and benefits to fucking transfer and you won't even let them have that.

i see a lot of career changes coming from the current people in the process and people that now know they’re indefinitely stuck in black hole. Also screw the decision makers that never had to go through a process of ERR’ing yet make rules like this….

Does the NEST have to offered at least one or two facilities at your prior level? Etc if you were certified at a lvl 12 would there be some 12s?

Been applying to Facilities for a year end of August. Been almost picked up twice. Every other facility says they are too desirable to resort to reinstatement. So I can’t wait to see how the new rules screw us. Even facilities that are forecasted in the 80%’s

Funny that they even found it important to make this change. The problem isn’t someone who’s willing to resign and wait 12 months to get where they want to go .
The problem is you can’t staff your facilities because you’re in perpetual training by sending 90% of you applicants to somewhere no where near where they want to be so they immediately attempt a transfer . In addition to other issues.

Been applying to Facilities for a year end of August. Been almost picked up twice. Every other facility says they are too desirable to resort to reinstatement. So I can’t wait to see how the new rules screw us. Even facilities that are forecasted in the 80%’s
What the fuck does too desirable for reinstatements even mean. Hope they like academy grads better than prior CPC's. DUMB MFers

I’m very interested to see what happens. Turning away prior CPCs when most places need people regardless of how they get there. Desirable facility or not

Why almost? Can you elaborate as to why it falls through ?
I work at an FCT near both facilities the first facility VP texted my ATM and said they needed me asap and the ATM said yes, then a month went by and the ATM said he didn’t want to do the paperwork “it seemed like a lot”. Now the second facility has been dragging me along since early in the year. Had several positions available (3+). But didn’t want to start the paperwork until the had a +56 waiver decision back. Facility has picked up several on Hardships and Nests. Still no answer from the +56 which I would need denied to be able to pick me up. And now hiring is frozen for prior FAA, agency wide. Or at least that’s the word.

What the fuck does too desirable for reinstatements even mean. Hope they like academy grads better than prior CPC's. DUMB MFers
It means lots of people apply to transfer there so they don’t have to do anything extra to get staffing. Even if they are lvl5 CPC’s and wash half the time. Just chew them up spit them out and try again.

The problem is you can’t staff your facilities because you’re in perpetual training by sending 90% of you applicants to somewhere no where near where they want to be so they immediately attempt a transfer . In addition to other issues.
This is true, back in the day when people could pick two states as as geographic preferences where they were placed, and could pick enroute, terminal or either, you had most new hires placed and never wanting to transfer.

Now basically everyone who is hired is not where they want to be and wants to transfer. This was the final failure for trying to keep stable and consistent staffing NAS wide. So the rest of all of our careers it will be the environment where 90% of people want to transfer and revolving door facilities unless you are in the top 5% of desirable places.

Back
Top Bottom