CPC reinstatements

I spoke to OKC HR this week to get an update on my packet. I had submitted everything in January and received word that the district had approved it a few weeks later. Then crickets. Apparently my packet is being sent as a package with others at the end of this month for final approval from the ATO. I asked about the new restrictions on level movements (I'm trying to go from a 9 to a 10) and the HR rep said there is nothing official but they have seen multiple people being denied recently for this reason. It's up to the discretion of the VP responsible. They said it could still be case-by-case and it's worth sending the packet anyway.

I asked about the new restrictions on level movements (I'm trying to go from a 9 to a 10) and the HR rep said there is nothing official but they have seen multiple people being denied recently for this reason. It's up to the discretion of the VP responsible

Dynamic Decisions​

[ dahy-nam-ik dih-sizh-uhns ]
noun

Create policy, ignore policy as needed.

This is the FAA

If you submit for reinstatement and it gets denied can you submit again at a later time? The region HR said 6 months separated and I know the ATO is supposedly 12 months. I am at 10 months.

I got ahold of my regional HR rep 9 months after I separated and she sent me everything. I was in the southern region.

Any guesses? I could see them cracking down due to rising popularity on behalf of NCEPT being a failure. I'm gonna go with:

Within 1 year of separation: previous facility
2 years: ZJX
3 years: any level 7 or below.

Internally the ATO already enforces a year separation before anything other than previous facility is available. I'm gonna guess a level cap and possibly a length in separation change.

Any guesses? I could see them cracking down due to rising popularity on behalf of NCEPT being a failure. I'm gonna go with:

Within 1 year of separation: previous facility
2 years: ZJX
3 years: any level 7 or below.
I see a level cap coming for sure, but I can’t see them going past a year for separation.

The might also hold applications until the end of each NCEPT panel then process them.

Back
Top Bottom