CPC reinstatements

Has Anyone that tried applying since June, began the new process yet? If so, what are you hearing? Any timelines in place?
I applied the first day the new SOP came out. Heard nothing for a couple weeks. Emailed them every other day until they finally emailed me back on 10/5 and was told this:

"Please note I will have to wait for the rewrite of the HR Policy to match our new Reinstatement SOP before I can submit to HR for processing"

So my paperwork is still sitting there, no action being taken. No timeline could be offered.

Incredible.
Roll out new SOP end of September.
Back date SOP to June.
Not ready to process anyone in Oct.
It all makes so much sense.

Good thing a majority of FAA facilities are well staffed at the moment and OT is a rarity, otherwise these experienced controllers might actually be needed.

Are you talking for the prior experience bid?

Or the new CPC reinstatement policy?

I haven't even received an email response to my documents and resume being sent in with the new CPC reinstatement policy.
Reinstatement. Not the last prior bid. I was trying to track somethings down.

I have it on good authority (and visual confirmation) that TOL's are going out for reinstatements.

So are the TOLs going out, then a list for ranking? Or have applicants already received lists? Or are these TOLs for applicants to their last facility?

It’s been a month since the last post. Anyone put in for reinstatement get TOLs? If so how far in the process are you? Trying to get a basic timeline. List of facilities?

It’s been a month since the last post. Anyone put in for reinstatement get TOLs? If so how far in the process are you? Trying to get a basic timeline. List of facilities?
Yeah I had my paperwork sitting shortly before they froze the process. Received a CPC Reinstatement TOL shortly before the prior exp bid, completed everything just waiting on medical to get a move on.

Just heard a rumour that the prior experience hiring bid process is going to be streamlined with the new reinstatement sop. In ex, only offering level "recommended level" and below, as well as the 85% rule. Anyone know anything about this?

It's been another month. Has anyone been offered a TOL and if so how far into the process are you. General timeline?
I have had a TOL since a week before the last experience bid TOL’s went out, currently Tier 2 since before Thanksgiving ?. Not too worried about it because I’m working DoD.

I’m am talking about under the new SOP that came out in October.
I am too. The process and my paperwork was on hold until it came out, then after it was published they issued me a TOL. I’ll receive a list of facilities once I clear and that are congruent with the published SOP.

Back
Top Bottom