CPC reinstatements

Per the book, as a CPC re-entrant you make your previous pay if it’s within the band. You’ll go to the bottom of the band if new facility is greater or you’ll go to the top of the band if your previous pay is greater than the facility’s max. Since he was previously at a 6, he instantly got bumped up to bottom of the band. Reinstantments skip the half on the go half on checkout thing.

That’s, that’s kinda jacked. I mean props to whoever can work the system but still.

The ATM I met with in September 2018 submitted my CPC reinstatement package but neither he nor I have heard anything back since then.

I left the agency with "resigned in lieu of termination" on my SF-50. When I met with the ATM, I was 100% upfront about how I had made mistakes by not disclosing all of the medications I had used when I got hired, and put everything on the table for him to decide. He decided that I was still hirable and he said I would be an asset to his facility, and that he would put me in for recommendation to hire/CPC reinstatement to his facility.

I followed up with him a month later, and he said he hadn't heard anything back yet. Followed up two more months later, still no news.

Not sure who I should be contacting at this point and he hasn't been shaking any branches himself. Could be a lost cause but I want to make sure I am 100% not wanted by the agency before giving up all hope.
It might not be what you want to hear but it's on the ATM hiring you. This process is almost futile unless you have an ATM who will crawl right up hr's ass until they shoot you a tol.

If your atm isn't constantly asking hr why the f they haven't hired you yet it's very easy to get forgotten in my experience

Has anyone been reinstated then checked out on here or know of someone that has? Article 108 doesn’t specifically address how the pay works if you are already in the CPC band then certify

Has anyone been reinstated then checked out on here or know of someone that has? Article 108 doesn’t specifically address how the pay works if you are already in the CPC band then certify
You come back at your old base pay or the bottom of the band if your new facility is higher. If your old pay is within the band of your new facility your pay doesn't change

I was reading some of the old posts from this thread and saw something about exceptions to the 52 week CPC stipulation. Does that still stand? If the ATM you meet with approves you could you get reinstated to a new facility with less than 52 weeks CPC?

Not if you go the reinstatement route. Has to be 12 months per the ATO. Try before and they will send you a polite email saying thank you but you must wait and try again.

Not if you go the reinstatement route. Has to be 12 months per the ATO. Try before and they will send you a polite email saying thank you but you must wait and try again.
I think you misunderstood his question. You don’t have to have 52 weeks as a cpc to be reinstated. You must be a previous CPC, wait 1 year outside of the FAA to apply to any facility (6 months) to past facility.

Has anyone made a jump in facility level? For example a 9 to a 12? I saw a couple people in the thread have been picked up. It is good people have share what they can here.

Alright people, here's the story:
May 30 2019 - Met with ATM and submitted application to #1 choice early per his request
June 23 2019 - 1 year separation anniversary
June 24 2019 - Spoke to the on-boarding team who already had my application. Director of Operations denied application due to staffing projections being too good at #1 choice.
June 26 2019 - Cold called #2 choice for meet and greet
June 28 2019 - Met with ATM and submitted application to #2 choice
Aug 09 2019 - Director of Operations approved my reinstatement. No idea why it took 6 weeks from submission.
Aug 30 2019 - TOL received. No idea why it took 3 weeks after Director approval. POC said to expect 1 - 2 business days for processing with the on-boarding team.
Sep 04 2019 - FOL received. Asked for an earlier report date and got it.

YMMV. Also, all my CIL appointments were completed from the Dec prior experience announcement.

Alright people, here's the story:
May 30 2019 - Met with ATM and submitted application to #1 choice early per his request
June 23 2019 - 1 year separation anniversary
June 24 2019 - Spoke to the on-boarding team who already had my application. Director of Operations denied application due to staffing projections being too good at #1 choice.
June 26 2019 - Cold called #2 choice for meet and greet
June 28 2019 - Met with ATM and submitted application to #2 choice
Aug 09 2019 - Director of Operations approved my reinstatement. No idea why it took 6 weeks from submission.
Aug 30 2019 - TOL received. No idea why it took 3 weeks after Director approval. POC said to expect 1 - 2 business days for processing with the on-boarding team.
Sep 04 2019 - FOL received. Asked for an earlier report date and got it.

YMMV. Also, all my CIL appointments were completed from the Dec prior experience announcement.
What lv facilities from / to? What did you do during your vacation from mother faa?

Back
Top Bottom