CRWG

There aren’t going to be major changes to the NCEPT panel at this point. Maybe a tweak here or there, but nothing significant.
Any tweak can be significant. The slightest adjustment can move red to green or green to red or selecting to non selecting or non selecting to selecting to releasing x to releasing y yadayadayada

Any tweak can be significant. The slightest adjustment can move red to green or green to red or selecting to non selecting or non selecting to selecting to releasing x to releasing y yadayadayada
Yeah, but the target number won’t jump from 26 to 35 or some crazy number is basically what I was getting to.

sixty Mentioned in chat the numbers are supposed to come out this week. Local word on the street is saying the same. Coincidentally, the ncept rules for this upcoming panel haven't been posted yet. I'd imagine they're going to use the new numbers on this upcoming panel. Could make things very interesting.

sixty Mentioned in chat the numbers are supposed to come out this week. Local word on the street is saying the same. Coincidentally, the ncept rules for this upcoming panel haven't been posted yet. I'd imagine they're going to use the new numbers on this upcoming panel. Could make things very interesting.
Chaos

Back
Top Bottom