Debt ceiling

I like how you think this is a single party issue.
You guys think it's thus party or that party but it's the globalist satanic cabal reptillian elites ruling over us. I'd join the space force because that's the only thing that will matter after planet x (niboru) enters our galaxy in 2029

You guys think it's thus party or that party but it's the globalist satanic cabal reptillian elites ruling over us. I'd join the space force because that's the only thing that will matter after planet x (niboru) enters our galaxy in 2029
The space force is the one operating the Jewish space laser it’s an inside job. The only sensible thing to join is the crab people

"My TeAm'S bEtTeR tHaN yOuR tEaM!"
Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Bruh, if this "tentative deal" is true it shows how inept Sleepy Joe and the Democrats are at their jobs. Dude's giving away the farm so he can kick the can a year and a half down the road and nothing else. 😂 And on top of that all these wuss Democrats will vote for it with a shoulder shrug and a "what else are we supposed to do?" reasoning.

Republicans might be terrorist hostage-takers, but Democrats are the police negotiators that meet every demand and then ask the Republicans to execute a hostage or two anyway.

Republicans might be idiot psychopaths but Democrats are fuckin' nutless losers, man. 😂

Last edited:
Bruh, if this "tentative deal" is true it shows how inept Sleepy Joe and the Democrats are at their jobs. Dude's giving away the farm so he can kick the can a year and a half down the road and nothing else. 😂 And on top of that all these wuss Democrats will vote for it with a shoulder shrug and a "what else are we supposed to do?" reasoning.

Republicans might be terrorist hostage-takers, but Democrats are the police negotiators that meet every demand and then ask the Republicans to execute a hostage or two anyway.

Republicans might be idiot psychopaths but Democrats are fuckin' nutless losers, man. 😂
What's the alternative?

What's the alternative?
1.) 14th Amendment

2.) Mint the coin.

3.) The police negotiators tell the hostage takers that they're not getting their gold & helicopter to Cuba, and if they execute hostages then the negotiators are leaving and letting the angry mob of hostages' families have them. Let the Republicans make the US default for a few weeks and when the stock market tanks, the US credit rating is downgraded, and a few million people miss their government benefits for the first time see how quickly the Republicans crawl to the table when you actually exhibit some, you know, strength.

1.) 14th Amendment

2.) Mint the coin.

3.) The police negotiators tell the hostage takers that they're not getting their gold & helicopter to Cuba, and if they execute hostages then the negotiators are leaving and letting the angry mob of hostages' families have them. Let the Republicans make the US default for a few weeks and when the stock market tanks, the US credit rating is downgraded, and a few million people miss their government benefits for the first time see how quickly the Republicans crawl to the table when you actually exhibit some, you know, strength.
I understand both those sound appealing to the masses but they really don’t apply.

14th amendments we can still pay our
1.) 14th Amendment

2.) Mint the coin.

the 14th amendment doesn’t really apply. I said it before but we can actually pay our debts with the tax revenue we bring in. We just can’t continue spending the way we have AND pay our debts. Plus I have zero doubt the right will challenge that immediately.

Also mint the coin sounds good on paper but it wouldn’t actually have a trillion dollar value. The federal reserve can buy treasury notes bc theoretically they could sell those back into the market without losing anything. They however couldn’t sell a trillion dollar coin to the market for more than a couple thousand. So if they need to reduce their balance sheet they really couldn’t.

The only actual solution would be raise taxes and/or cut govt spending drastically which is political suicide. So we will kick the can down the road until other countries move away from the dollar and we are stuck holding the bag.

I understand both those sound appealing to the masses but they really don’t apply.

14th amendments we can still pay our

the 14th amendment doesn’t really apply. I said it before but we can actually pay our debts with the tax revenue we bring in. We just can’t continue spending the way we have AND pay our debts. Plus I have zero doubt the right will challenge that immediately.

Also mint the coin sounds good on paper but it wouldn’t actually have a trillion dollar value. The federal reserve can buy treasury notes bc theoretically they could sell those back into the market without losing anything. They however couldn’t sell a trillion dollar coin to the market for more than a couple thousand. So if they need to reduce their balance sheet they really couldn’t.

The only actual solution would be raise taxes and/or cut govt spending drastically which is political suicide. So we will kick the can down the road until other countries move away from the dollar and we are stuck holding the bag.
Raising taxes on rich people actually isn’t political suicide. It would be very popular. They want to make America great again. Well whatever year they are talking about to look at the top tax rate

Raising taxes on rich people actually isn’t political suicide. It would be very popular. They want to make America great again. Well whatever year they are talking about to look at the top tax rate
True but the rich are the ones paying them off. And they wouldn’t make enough money off them to cover our current spending so they would have to raise them on the middle class and cut govt spending.

Back
Top Bottom