Enroute Class pass rate

We may have had the worst list ever created but we persevered and went 8 for 8! And only 2 are going to NY. We have 2 san Juan alternates and both will be taken over NY. Unbelievably excited to start this amazing career!
Do you feel that the smaller class size helped?

We may have had the worst list ever created but we persevered and went 8 for 8! And only 2 are going to NY. We have 2 san Juan alternates and both will be taken over NY. Unbelievably excited to start this amazing career!

What locations and how many of each location were on your pick list?

Congrats! My class was in the room right beside where you guys were having your evals done so we heard the good news! Definitely gives us all a bit of hope and encouragement! Congrats again!

Congrats to you and your class, that’s awesome! If you don’t mind me asking, many points did you guys have going into evals and how the evals themselves went for everybody? I bombed one of my non radar evals pretty badly this week, hoping to make things up on the rest of the graded portions.

Congrats to you and your class, that’s awesome! If you don’t mind me asking, many points did you guys have going into evals and how the evals themselves went for everybody? I bombed one of my non radar evals pretty badly this week, hoping to make things up on the rest of the graded portions.

You can recover from bad NR problems. I scored an average of 54 on both of them and still passed easily. Radar labs is where all the point are.

You should have done better not to bomb a non radar eval. Every point matters. And also, you have seen everything in your practice problems that was on your eval. No reason to bomb anything.

Back
Top Bottom