Kim's Place OKC

Enroute Class pass rate

Academy Study Guides

Sunshine

Trusted Contributor
I toured the Albuquerque center and the people were very nice. It's a great place if you enjoy the outdoors (hiking, skiing) and the scenery is beautiful, not to mention a lot of great cultural venues. Oh, and some great restaurants too.

Last edited:

tunwno

Forum Sage
I toured the Albuquerque center and the people were very nice. It's a great place if you enjoy the outdoors (hiking, skiing) and the scenery is beautiful, not to mention a lot of great cultural venues.
Wouldn’t everyone be nice when you’re given a tour? Only the real then will you encounter when you join the facility. Lol 😈😈😈

StealthChain

Trusted Contributor
W
2 Oakland, Miami, Indy, LA, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Kansas City, LA, Fort Worth, Chicago, Atlanta, 2 Albuquerque, 2 Washington DC, Boston and 2 Alaska alternates.

Technically, we’re the 10/1 class now though lol.
That's a nice ass list. Hoping for DC on our list and you have 2 lol

Dpacheco

Trusted Contributor
Youre right. I by gains v losses. Was going to edit but i figured I would wait until I was forced to b being corrected.

32andBelow

Forum Sage
Youre right. I by gains v losses. Was going to edit but i figured I would wait until I was forced to b being corrected.
Gains and losses to the whole system. If other facilities get a bunch of trainees and come up in staffing then other facilities can get more slots. None of the centers are at 100%

Dpacheco

Trusted Contributor
Gains and losses to the whole system. If other facilities get a bunch of trainees and come up in staffing then other facilities can get more slots. None of the centers are at 100%
its a ways away but i just cleared my tier 2 so ive had plenty of time to sit and ruminate about the endless possibilities. I dont care where I go personally, but being that I live in MIami, that would be the easiest transition for the Mrs. Heres to wishful thinking 🍻

Dpacheco

Trusted Contributor
I guess the FAA found a new way to fill classes. Calling people who barely failed and inviting them back. Sounds like a shit show.
im curious as well to what this means? From my understanding theyve actually been cancelling classes