Enroute Class pass rate

It’s all good. I leave OKC tomorrow with a job, so I’m a happy guy! I think I just made stupid mistakes that I could have made in any of the practice problems. it was a lot of what we have seen, just mixed up a little bit. overall, Im happy!

What was the average score into eval?

What was the average score into eval?

Average scores going in evals aren't really a deciding factor if you are going to make it. We had a a guy with 25 pts going in make it but someone who had 30 did not.

66% of your grade is in the last 2 days. Anything can happen when the pressure is on.

Average scores going in evals aren't really a deciding factor if you are going to make it. We had a a guy with 25 pts going in make it but someone who had 30 did not.

66% of your grade is in the last 2 days. Anything can happen when the pressure is on.

This was the FAA when they were deciding how may points they wanted radar evals to be worth. At least that's what I was thinking when I took mine.

Average scores aren’t a deciding factor, but when they tell you on the first day if you have 30 points or more you have a 90% chance of passing it kind of weighs on you.

I think I had the lowest/one of the lowest scores going into evals that ended up passing. I went in with 28.97

Going in with the maximum number of points that you can definitely helps take some of the pressure off but it honestly comes down to so many different things, nerves being one major factor. You stand in that bloody hallway and wait for them to call you in and it's the most gut wrenching moment of your entire life. Hard to describe but I'm just thankful to have passed and have a job, finally get to leave OKC!

Going in with the maximum number of points that you can definitely helps take some of the pressure off but it honestly comes down to so many different things, nerves being one major factor. You stand in that bloody hallway and wait for them to call you in and it's the most gut wrenching moment of your entire life. Hard to describe but I'm just thankful to have passed and have a job, finally get to leave OKC!
Congrats! Do you have an idea of where you are heading? We cross the street on the 14th

Any prior experience go through the academy? Looking for insight on their experience and considering on applying for the OTS bid and trying to request en-route.

Any prior experience go through the academy? Looking for insight on their experience and considering on applying for the OTS bid and trying to request en-route.

Right now I am being told I will be going enroute with a class date in Oct and am prior tower only. I will report back if things go as advertised.

Right now I am being told I will be going enroute with a class date in Oct and am prior tower only. I will report back if things go as advertised.
I'm prior experience (mostly radar background with the navy). I start on the 17th of August. If it would be helpful I can post updates as I'm going through.

I'm prior experience (mostly radar background with the navy). I start on the 17th of August. If it would be helpful I can post updates as I'm going through.
Thanks, been waiting on this March bid and gonna try to get in where I can.
Anyone who has completed the course?

Back
Top Bottom