Enroute Class pass rate

Have you guys be affected much by the hurricane?

I’ve been here less than a month. I haven’t had any problems. I know it wasn’t easy for those who were here during and right after the storm. The biggest effect it has had on me is preparedness. I make sure I buy an extra case of water and some canned food every time I’m at the store so I can stockpile some supplies. My neighbor said it took about 4 months for my neighborhood to get power back. And that wasn’t the longest outage.

They changed the sops so there won’t be any more OCONUS requests from academy students. Doubt they would just start sticking people with them if they are staffed well enough.

Could you send them to me pls
Don’t have them but I had a request in and it was pulled since the last remaining spots were filled in the allotted spaces since the policy change last month. They allowed the slots that were available in the top 250 to remain while the new policy was being transitioned. I was in but a graduate before me took my spot and another guys.

It’s so stupid. So many people who were forced to Alaska are just trying to leave ASAP while people from Alaska won’t be able to go back now.

Some people in my class wouldn't mind Guam until we found out that if you go from the academy they don't pay any moving expenses and you're not on contract like everyone else.
This is true. I graduated the academy and volunteered to come to Guam since I'm from here. Guy volunteered after me and came with what he could carry on his back.

11/16 for the class that selected facilities on 9/5. 3 ZME, 2 ZMP, 1 ZSE, 2 ZFW, 1 ZDV, and the other 2 were guaranteed ZTL and ZNY.

Zdv on the list, wow that's rare
They're spacing out the NCEPTs again and the last round ZDV only had 1 selection so it limited the inbounds into their projected staffing so there's likely to be a few more ZDV spots before the November NCEPT.

Has anybody been told about the training hold for New York Center? Today is supposed to be the day it got extended for 90 days or if they are going to start accepting trainees again.

They’ve extended it a few times since it started. They still have gotten quite a few trainees that have volunteered during the hold.

Back
Top Bottom