ERR Package

ERR Package 9

No permission to download

Stinger

Staff member
On the PDF version of the FAA Form 3330-43-1, the Announcement Number will is too long, and won't fit in the correct box. This is for a job that is not an ERR. Even the from the FAA.gov site, the PDF won't let me put in the entire announcement number. Any ideas?

The announcement number for reference is ASW-ATO-20-MS282-67537

Thanks.
I just delete the hyphens as needed starting from the left side.

Kim K

Hey everyone,

I'm working on filling out paperwork for the next NCPET. I noticed in the sample ERR packet that MJ put together it said that you don't have to fill in the points anymore as they are no longer required nor do they really mean anything. Can someone who has recently been picked up on an ERR verify that? I was always taught that you must fill everything out to be considered, but that was pre-NCEPT so I know a lot has changed. Thank you!!!

Roger_Roger

Trusted Contributor
Hey everyone,

I'm working on filling out paperwork for the next NCPET. I noticed in the sample ERR packet that MJ put together it said that you don't have to fill in the points anymore as they are no longer required nor do they really mean anything. Can someone who has recently been picked up on an ERR verify that? I was always taught that you must fill everything out to be considered, but that was pre-NCEPT so I know a lot has changed. Thank you!!!
Points dont matter. You can fill it out if you want, but again points dont matter. What matters is your rpo experience and where your uncle works.

Nickr

Lurker
FAA
Facility
ZLA Los Angeles Center
Question:
Do you send the package to your own region or the region you hope to go to?

Top Bottom