ERR Package

ERR Package 10

No permission to download
For the cover letter, am I addressing it to the regional office over my current facility or the region I'm trying to get to?

Hi there, really appreciate of all this information in one place.
I am going through the documents and I can't find if we are ERR'ing if we need to get the rating official to tally points still? I read someone say points are no longer used but I can't find it!

thanks!

I guess this is probably a dumb question, but if points don't matter, the sample ERR package says that "RATING OFFICIAL MUST BE SIGNED" is this no longer valid or do I need to get a rating officials signature? and who is a rating official?
It’s your supe and if they don’t sign it HR will reject your ERR

Does a supe need to print the performance appraisal or do us plebs have access to print it ourselves and have them sign?
You can. Go to eLMS and in the top bar you’ll be able to select “Performance”. Just print out the latest and greatest.

With the new system it doesn't allow the sup to actually sign it until the end-of-year so you may have to use last year's. It varies by HR region as to whether or not they'll take it.

You can. Go to eLMS and in the top bar you’ll be able to select “Performance”. Just print out the latest and greatest.

With the new system it doesn't allow the sup to actually sign it until the end-of-year so you may have to use last year's. It varies by HR region as to whether or not they'll take it.
I looked there. Sups haven’t uploaded mine lol.

Do you by chance know which regions won’t accept the 2021 appraisal?

Do they really care about the performance appraisal because if you call they will just extend your paperwork anyways….

Oh wow this is awesome, just found mine on there and printed it. Everyone made it seemed like you NEEDED a supe for it.

Back
Top Bottom