Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

I sent in my fingerprints on the printed paper they emailed me, the prints looked fine. I hope they don’t get sent back.

I sent in my fingerprints on the printed paper they emailed me, the prints looked fine. I hope they don’t get sent back.
I got the cards that are on card stock paper that the police department had. I was going to do the paper but the police department would not put it on that’s emailed paper

I got the cards that are on card stock paper that the police department had. I was going to do the paper but the police department would not put it on that’s emailed paper
None of the police departments near me had card stock paper so I tried branching out even further those police stations said since I wasn’t a resident they wouldn’t fingerprint me there so I was kind of forced

This whole security process is dumb I literally just did a background check for Midwest ATC less than 8 months ago I shouldn’t have to do another we’ll just have to wait and see

Anyone had/have the security portion where you just need to sign the form authorizing them (FAA HR Security Personnel) to check your credit?

Who should I be expecting an email from for the TOL? Like, what is the name of the sender? Does the notification come through USAJobs?

Who should I be expecting an email from for the TOL? Like, what is the name of the sender? Does the notification come through USAJobs?
If you haven't received one yet, I highly doubt that you will. Check your resume and compare it with people resumes who have been hired.

If you haven't received one yet, I highly doubt that you will. Check your resume and compare it with people resumes who have been hired.
I'm still in the service, getting out in September, but I don't see why that's getting me rejected on these bids. I'm sure that's what it is. A couple friends of mine got picked up more than a year away from their end of services dates. This shit is getting annoying.

Back
Top Bottom