Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Anybody else have fingerprints done on a different form than the sf 87 ?

Yeah I did both the 87 and the like 248 or something b/c the woman at the security place said that the pieces of paper I printed off were going to be real bad prints since it's just paper and not stock. So I sent in 4 forms.

I’m already out, I’ve been out since December so I was stoked when this bid came out. I emailed HR about when to expect one, if I don’t get a response I’ll give em a call..
Good luck with getting a call back or email. It’s really hit or miss. My hr dude is great. My security POC has never returned so much as an email.

Good luck with getting a call back or email. It’s really hit or miss. My hr dude is great. My security POC has never returned so much as an email.
Thanks, when I emailed back my TOL paperwork they replied within 30 minutes hopefully I get a response early next week.

Who else is waiting for a CIL? sad lyfe...:cry:
I'm still waiting on CIL. Just got receipt of TOL documents. Prior FAA CPC, so they're either doing something different for me and its taking longer, or just a slower rep. It'll happen, don't worry you're probably fine.

I'm still waiting on CIL. Just got receipt of TOL documents. Prior FAA CPC, so they're either doing something different for me and its taking longer, or just a slower rep. It'll happen, don't worry you're probably fine.
Why not go the reinstatement route?

Not worried I won’t get one, I’m honestly just salty others are zooming through this and I’m still waiting. Lol just gotta hope when the time comes it’ll be quick for me too.

Me? I don’t, I am waiting on a security clearance for a federal job that isn’t ATC. It’s been a longgggg time, but my investigator gave me a call with an update earlier this week saying he should finish my clearance soon. Fingers crossed*

Wrong person I guess. GL!

Are all the TOLs sent out. I have a friend who hasn’t received one. All his application info is right. Don’t know why he wouldn’t recieve one. HR said they are still sorting through the referred applications (and apply again if something pops on USAJobs) but I feel like they just didn’t want him to get his hopes up.

I’m already out, I’ve been out since December so I was stoked when this bid came out. I emailed HR about when to expect one, if I don’t get a response I’ll give em a call..
Someone. Called you Chief. Not sure what this means. Navy Chief, Chief Controller, nickname, or actual heritage.

Back
Top Bottom