Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Got a question. Is a laptop needed for the academy? Mine broke awhile ago and I haven’t got it replaced. I’ll likely be staying at a hotel when I get there so it’ll have a computer I want to know what’s the best course of action.

Laptop and other electronic devices are not permitted in the classroom.
Got a question. Is a laptop needed for the academy? Mine broke awhile ago and I haven’t got it replaced. I’ll likely be staying at a hotel when I get there so it’ll have a computer I want to know what’s the best course of action.

When it comes to studying material and all that, I'm guessing it's all physical and we could do without a computer, even at home? I have a tower and a laptop with a cracked screen so would probably just fix my screen if it'll be of help at the academy.

When it comes to studying material and all that, I'm guessing it's all physical and we could do without a computer, even at home? I have a tower and a laptop with a cracked screen so would probably just fix my screen if it'll be of help at the academy.

Yeah everything you get is physical. Having a computer at home isn't required but might be convenient.

What is the initials of your poc? Almost sounds like we have the same person. One thing that someone recommended on here was for me to get ahold of my hr pic and advise that I couldn't get ahold of medical. Then I recieved a different email that my person actually responded to.

S.M.

Is there something else that we are supposed to get after our FOL? I thought someone made mention of additional paperwork through EODS but i cant recall.

Is there something else that we are supposed to get after our FOL? I thought someone made mention of additional paperwork through EODS but i cant recall.
Yeah you fill out more forms through the EODS system. Your HR rep should email you to tell you what forms to fill out, otherwise you are waiting for your welcome packet.

Anyone else get a response from TH on class date or anything recent? Non responsive
I have been trying to contact TH for a month and never receive any response. Emailed my security poc which told me to contact my HR poc (TH) but can't get any response

So does anyone know what the general schedule is like at the academy? I know it’s M-F but is it like 9-5 or 8-4 with a lunch or something different? I’m very curious.

Back
Top Bottom