Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

That’s in references to the non-mmpi portion of the medical I’m assuming. What is it that’s holding you up?
It says in the email that “Based on your screening MMPI-2, it has been determined a second level or “Tier 2” evaluation is required.” So I guess also the MMPI too, but I used to have heartburn often just because my eating schedule was pretty messed up. It’s all good now but they want the medical records for it.

When did you submit your medical, drug test, and mmpi?
Medical 12/8, drug test 12/4, MMPI 11/24

If you're just waiting for the all clear to determine a current living situation I'd definitely ask your HR rep if there is an update. Mine got back to me first thing this morning and said I'm all clear but they can't give additional start dates yet because COVID might change the possible start dates. It at least gave me enough information to realize I shouldn't sign another year lease. The hard part now is finding somewhere that will allow a 6 month lease or month to month lease.

As for the family trying to find jobs, that's difficult considering that won't be known until the end of the academy. That's a big worry I have as well.

To those wondering what my HR rep said about a possible start date, all she said was likely summer time but it depends on when they get authorization to give out start dates again. Hopefully this comes sooner than later for everyone waiting.
G-dang.. knowing that there's a hold on giving out start dates is killer!! We found a place with flexible leases, huge relief there. I'm assuming family won't join me for about a year after I get placed.

I think my fingers are going to be permanently crossed.

So I was reading thru this form and realized I never ever had a urine analysis when I had my medical appointment. When I last contacted medical awhile ago they said they were just waiting for my drug test which I just completed, but should i mention this? Did anyone else have this happen?

So I was reading thru this form and realized I never ever had a urine analysis when I had my medical appointment. When I last contacted medical awhile ago they said they were just waiting for my drug test which I just completed, but should i mention this? Did anyone else have this happen?
Unless they ask, I wouldn't mention it.

For those of you who had to submit medical records, when in relation to your medical appointment were you asked for them? And how long did you have to gather them and submit them?

I highly doubt anyone at the FAA expects you, or anyone else for that matter, to remember, collect records for and hand over your entire medical history record to a T anyway. I tried calling the pediatric office from my childhood and they destroy records for anyone over 21 so there's no way I'm getting those. I'm just trying to put down anything that 1) I can remember and 2) has a paper trail. Being open and honest is all you can do really.
Attempting to get the records on prescriptions has been so difficult lol. Running into issues of lost records or no records at all. Pretty much doing the same thing.

For those of you who had to submit medical records, when in relation to your medical appointment were you asked for them? And how long did you have to gather them and submit them?
Before you go to the medical, you get a document to fill out to list your conditions and past medications. You don't need the actual record unless its requested. So let's say you have a heart condition, you will most likely get an email asking for documentation and a current status on that conditions. Minor conditions like allergies might require a personal statement (I had to do one for vision and allergies). If the flight surgeon wants to dig deeper, sometimes more information might be requested based on the results of your medical.

Before you go to the medical, you get a document to fill out to list your conditions and past medications. You don't need the actual record unless its requested. So let's say you have a heart condition, you will most likely get an email asking for documentation and a current status on that conditions. Minor conditions like allergies might require a personal statement (I had to do one for vision and allergies). If the flight surgeon wants to dig deeper, sometimes more information might be requested based on the results of your medical.
Yes, I realize this lol. I had my medical over a month ago. I’m asking about the timeline for people who had records requested and how long you have to send back those documents. My AME said I *might* need to provide records for my postpartum depression. I was just curious about others’ experience as far as having medical records requested, not why they’d be requested.

Do I need to list the time I went to the ER for a twisted ankle when I played basketball?
Yup. You visited a medical professional. It literally says to list every visit you’ve had with a medical professional. I had a separated shoulder last year thanks to cheerleading and listed it. My AME saw it on my form and asked me if it was healed. ??‍♀️ Nothing disqualifying, just need to list it all

Yup. You visited a medical professional. It literally says to list every visit you’ve had with a medical professional. I had a separated shoulder last year thanks to cheerleading and listed it. My AME saw it on my form and asked me if it was healed. ??‍♀️ Nothing disqualifying, just need to list it all
Thank you. Just getting everting ready when I receive my CIL. Do I need dates for these visits or do I just list them?

I had that same exact thing happen to me from the 2019 bid. I had to call the place I got my medical done and I went out of my way for that urinalysis. Not sure if it'll affect anything if you don't do it but who knows. I would call the medical examiner though

I had that same exact thing happen to me from the 2019 bid. I had to call the place I got my medical done and I went out of my way for that urinalysis. Not sure if it'll affect anything if you don't do it but who knows. I would call the medical examiner though
Pretty sure we had the same AME then.

Back
Top Bottom