Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Oh wow. I hope I'm not the only one that took long haha. It was probably closer to 2 and a half hours but still not close to under an hour. I would say only a few questions actually held me up, that made me really think about my response. Mostly the employees talking to me is what slowed me down. Had a nice chat with them about what they were working on.
I looked up one definition in the dictionary and that’s about the only question that held me up because I just really didn’t understand it what so ever. I finished and walked out to my proctor’s cubicle and she was like “oh wow! That was fast!” ? I also read every single question online ahead of time though so I already knew everything it was asking ??‍♀️ ...except that one question that I still never figured out lol

I already took the test. Just seems crazy to me that normal people could be put in tier 2 just because it seems they're trying to"game" it. If your going to have to see a shrink in tier 2, why not just have everyone see one when they take it first.

I'm as normal as it gets and passed my MMPI. It's possible something else flagged the system even if you are "normal". Like answering two similar questions with different answers.

This has me nervous, Everytime I've ever taken a test like this I'm always answering honestly but get low validity scores. I also heavily dislike confrontation and have an easy time getting along with everyone. I'm am generally happy and not depressed / anxious, had a great childhood, like to keep things as chill as possible with no drama.
You’re probably fine! Good luck :)

What other tests were you required to do? and how long after did you receive the email with the instructions? asking so I can start searching for a doctor.
I had to do a stress test, 24 holter monitor and my cardiologist in order to sign off made me do an echo. it said on the email what I needed specific to my results.

Just got my CIL

I’m just a little worried because I have an upcoming surgery for an ongoing minor medical issue that just won’t seem to heal. Has anyone heard if something like this would be grounds for a tier-2?

Has anyone heard when we are getting class dates? Since most of us finished everything. I know someone already got one but I’m pretty sure they already had a security clearance.

Has anyone heard when we are getting class dates? Since most of us finished everything. I know someone already got one but I’m pretty sure they already had a security clearance.

a guy from the 2019 thread just got a FOL today for 2/18 start date so we prolly wont be seeing them for awhile

but when I talked to my hr rep earlier this month they said expect may-july, so if that pattern follows then our start dates would be coming out april-ish at the earliest idk

a guy from the 2019 thread just got a FOL today for 2/18 start date so we prolly wont be seeing them for awhile

but when I talked to my hr rep earlier this month they said expect may-july, so if that pattern follows then our start dates would be coming out april-ish at the earliest idk
You generally know the start date prior to receiving the FOL. A lot of people know their start dates from now-May, but won't receive FOLs until a few weeks prior to the actual start date.

Hopefully we get notified soon!

You generally know the start date prior to receiving the FOL. A lot of people know their start dates from now-May, but won't receive FOLs until a few weeks prior to the actual start date.

Hopefully we get notified soon!
oh nice i didnt know that, yeah hopefully they give me a nice end of may beginning of June verbal date

but I think verbal dates are just that and its not set in stone until u get a fol right?

oh nice i didnt know that, yeah hopefully they give me a nice end of may beginning of June verbal date

but I think verbal dates are just that and its not set in stone until u get a fol right?
That's my understanding as well. There have been quite a few people in the 2019 bid that have said their class date was moved forward or backward by a week or two although I'm not sure if they had already received their FOL. I'll just be excited to get a class date and know the end of the application process is closer.

I have to go further into my medical, cause of color deficiency. I have to retake another colorblind test to see if I am eligible for safety reason. I can see colors! I am not blind. I get confused when 2 similar color are close together.
i wanted to ask if anybody know. Am I able to buy or use color deficiency glasses for the correction? Or they won’t allow that?

I have a question if anyone can help me out. On the E-QIP for the employment history, it says go back 10 years. And so I did. However, when I go to submit and move on, I get a validation error that says there can not be any breaks from job to job. So if I had a seasonal summer job during college, would I make a new entry as unemployed for the rest of that year? Even though I was a college student??

I have a question if anyone can help me out. On the E-QIP for the employment history, it says go back 10 years. And so I did. However, when I go to submit and move on, I get a validation error that says there can not be any breaks from job to job. So if I had a seasonal summer job during college, would I make a new entry as unemployed for the rest of that year? Even though I was a college student??
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom