Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I had to submit a “Current Status Report” to medical, so I’m probably in for a longer wait for the flight surgeon to sign off on a special consideration...
They did let me know that I cleared the MMPI at least; I’m getting pretty good at waiting ?.

I had to submit a “Current Status Report” to medical, so I’m probably in for a longer wait for the flight surgeon to sign off on a special consideration...
They did let me know that I cleared the MMPI at least; I’m getting pretty good at waiting
How long ago did you take your MMPI? I took mine last week and I am unsure how long it takes for them to notify me or if I have to email and ask them.

How long ago did you take your MMPI? I took mine last week and I am unsure how long it takes for them to notify me or if I have to email and ask them.
I took my MMPI on 2/9, and my medical POC told me I cleared when she asked about my current status report last week. It seems like there are other people who reached out to 9-AGL a week later, and received a response. It wouldn’t hurt to ask, they seem to have the MMPI results pretty quickly!?

Does anyone get a response from 9-AGL? I've emailed them no response. My HR POC cc them on her reply email and nothing still.
Whenever I email 9-AGL, I get a response from who I assume to be my Medical POC, because it’s always the same person. I guess they route the email to the person handling your file.

I just did. Turns out my file was sent to a Flight Surgeon who ended up in the hospital, (hoping he / she gets well soon). My POC stated that she would be forwarding it to another flight surgeon with a request to have it done by Friday. So I will call back then.
That's good news. Who is your POC?

We are almost there! I keep seeing May as class dates floating around on here and reddit. I'm taking one last vacation before we get to OKC
I’m also taking a vacation before but I’m gonna be checking for medical clearance every 30 minutes while I’m supposed to be relaxing. Unfortunately, I live in okc already.

I’m also taking a vacation before but I’m gonna be checking for medical clearance every 30 minutes while I’m supposed to be relaxing. Unfortunately, I live in okc already.
I went on vacation in January and was like “I’m not going to ask about my medical clearance before I leave in case something is wrong so I’m not stressed the whole trip”. Well, I gave in and emailed medical the day I was leaving for vaca and they emailed me back right as I boarded my flight and told me I cleared. I was so happy I decided to email them lol

I went on vacation in January and was like “I’m not going to ask about my medical clearance before I leave in case something is wrong so I’m not stressed the whole trip”. Well, I gave in and emailed medical the day I was leaving for vaca and they emailed me back right as I boarded my flight and told me I cleared. I was so happy I decided to email them lol
My medical POC never responds to my emails so me sending her an email would be pointless and probably just harassment in her eyes. I’ve opted to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom