Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Mine was 405. If it’s FAA it shouldn’t be from IL... to my knowledge. And if it was important they would leave you a voicemail.

my guess, someone wants to talk to you about your vehicles extended warranty.
I have had FAA call from IL, there is an FAA office here, but it was the security person who needed me to resubmit the e-qip. So make sure to answer the calls, I know it's frustrating deciphering spam from not spam.

My rep contacted me yesterday stating that they have class dates available through September. She stated that I will be slotted in a august class and that she will have an exact date by may. If you have been cleared reach out to your rep and see if they can give you any info.

My rep contacted me yesterday stating that they have class dates available through September. She stated that I will be slotted in a august class and that she will have an exact date by may. If you have been cleared reach out to your rep and see if they can give you any info.
when we're you cleared?

I have had FAA call from IL, there is an FAA office here, but it was the security person who needed me to resubmit the e-qip. So make sure to answer the calls, I know it's frustrating deciphering spam from not spam.
The security person isn’t usually faa. Mine was fbi. And I think they use some contractors some places

This is maybe giving the FAA too much credit, but if it were me, I'd have a master excel sheet with all of the cleared applicants sorted by date cleared (they do this part for sure someone said it before idk about the excel file though) and then whoever is filling classes that day work down the list

Probably makes too much sense tho haha
Yeah that isn't how it works. Each rep has their own subsection of applicants. They only keep track of those people. Each rep is then given an allotment of class dates to fill from their subsection of applicants. There is no master list. If your rep is gone long term you willbe given to someone else. If your rep goes on a week vacation you just sit and wait (generally).

Back
Top Bottom