Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

MedExpress question: it asks for a list of all current/past Rx. I've been going to the derm regularly for the last 6 years for various eczemas and skin issues. I've probably been prescribed like 20 different medications over trial & error. I genuinely can't remember all their scientific names, I only remember what I'm currently taking. So how should I go about filling out the form?
Check with your insurance company.

First time going through all of this process (and first post here...)

Is anyone having a difficult time scheduling their MMPI-2? I haven't heard back from the proctor in a full week. My CIL said there could be delays at some facilities for COVID-19 reasons which is understandable. Should I call a facility that's further away or just wait it out? I'm trying to be as painless for the HR and FAA staff as humanly possible lol. TIA!
I had a nightmare of a time getting my MMPI scheduled. Don't be afraid to email facilities out of state. If they ask you where you are, just tell them you live "nearby" whatever facility you're emailing.

my security POC is so fast. submitted my 1631 last night (Sunday) and she gets back to me this morning 8 am for e-QIP steps. The email says that the deadline to complete this is 8/2, which is 7 days from now. I thought we were to be given 15 days to complete it?

MedExpress question: it asks for a list of all current/past Rx. I've been going to the derm regularly for the last 6 years for various eczemas and skin issues. I've probably been prescribed like 20 different medications over trial & error. I genuinely can't remember all their scientific names, I only remember what I'm currently taking. So how should I go about filling out the form?

Seriously? The ATCS Medxpress form asks for all PAST Rx on Medxpress? The pilot one only asks for current as far as I can recall.

Please tell me this is not for all time and limited to like 3 years or something. Because then OMFG (antibiotics, flu meds, vaccines, painkillers/steroids after surgeries, skin stuff, not to mention people move and switch pharmacies/insurance companies...I could go on).

Seriously? The ATCS Medxpress form asks for all PAST Rx on Medxpress? The pilot one only asks for current as far as I can recall.

Please tell me this is not for all time and limited to like 3 years or something. Because then OMFG (antibiotics, flu meds, vaccines, painkillers/steroids after surgeries, skin stuff, not to mention people move and switch pharmacies/insurance companies...I could go on).
it asks for "ALL current and historical." :oops: I'm having the same issue. My derm sent a lot of my Rx to some random obscure mom& pop pharmacies for those coupons. So only about half of mine show up in my CVS records.

Man, I'm starting to get worried about my clearances. Maybe I'm just being personally negative but god I hope I make it in.
Something like 99% of security clearances are eventually approved. The conditional clearance is a little more dicey, but you'll probably be fine. It will be an exercise of patience more than anything else.

it asks for "ALL current and historical." :oops: I'm having the same issue. My derm sent a lot of my Rx to some random obscure mom& pop pharmacies for those coupons. So only about half of mine show up in my CVS records.
They just want to know if you have any conditions. I wouldn’t sweat it too hard. I have eczema and I listed 3 medicines and he just asked where it was on my body and moved on.

my security POC is so fast. submitted my 1631 last night (Sunday) and she gets back to me this morning 8 am for e-QIP steps. The email says that the deadline to complete this is 8/2, which is 7 days from now. I thought we were to be given 15 days to complete it?
Assuming you emailed them in?

I thought we had to snail mail the fingerprints and form?

I got the list of places to take the MMPI, and Boston Center ZBW is by far the closest to me. All 3 names are listed as backups though and the email from the HR rep said to contact the primary. Can I just pick one of the backups if there is no primary or do I choose another facility?

I got the list of places to take the MMPI, and Boston Center ZBW is by far the closest to me. All 3 names are listed as backups though and the email from the HR rep said to contact the primary. Can I just pick one of the backups if there is no primary or do I choose another facility?
Absolutely. I went with the primary on mine and they actually forwarded me to one of the backups because they weren't available. Just send an email to all 3 ha

Back
Top Bottom