Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Does anyone know if being ”fired” or “leaving any job by mutual agreement for a specific problem“ in the last 5 years automatically disqualifies you on the EODS?

I know they are looking for misconduct. But what if you were terminated on medical grounds due to an injury? And it had nothing to do with any misconduct.

I’m guessing it either disqualifies you automatically or you’ll have to undergo an interview.

Does anyone know if being ”fired” or “leaving any job by mutual agreement for a specific problem“ in the last 5 years automatically disqualifies you on the EODS?

I know they are looking for misconduct. But what if you were terminated on medical grounds due to an injury? And it had nothing to do with any misconduct.

I’m guessing it either disqualifies you automatically or you’ll have to undergo an interview.
I don’t think getting fired would disqualify you. Where did you read that?

Query for people here who understand military stuff.

If someone were looking to join the reserves or guard after being placed at a facility (post okc), at a nearby base, would that be possible? Would it have to wait until that person is done training at that facility?

I do also believe if someone were to join reserves or guard and ship off to basic mid process (before fol and completion of basics/okc), that would probably get rid of their chances to remain in the program as they would probably not be stationable anywhere in the usa, but curious if anyone has experience with that or if there are regs I'm am unaware of in relation to that.

Internal source
SO SO NEW TO THIS SO SOME GRACE PLEASE.
Considering applying in the open bid next week. It will be an OTS pool 2 application as I am 22 and currently in school for astronomy not aviation. Everything sounds like a long waiting game from what I’ve read. Will someone please break down the process for me… locations of academies? Benefits or drawbacks of the industry? Run it or Run? Application recommendations? This would be a lifestyle change for me I feel and I just want to grasp the idea of the daily tasks and goals.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration :)

SO SO NEW TO THIS SO SOME GRACE PLEASE.
Considering applying in the open bid next week. It will be an OTS pool 2 application as I am 22 and currently in school for astronomy not aviation. Everything sounds like a long waiting game from what I’ve read. Will someone please break down the process for me… locations of academies? Benefits or drawbacks of the industry? Run it or Run? Application recommendations? This would be a lifestyle change for me I feel and I just want to grasp the idea of the daily tasks and goals.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration :)
I recommend you read up on the FAQs on here it has all the information you're asking about. it's a long strenuous process, you have to want it its no walk in the park

I know no one really knows how the ATSA is graded, but does anyone know if it’s graded on a curve — relative to how others perform — or on a traditional/numerical scale (e.g., 90-100 is an ‘A’, 80-89 is a ‘B,’ etc.)?

Just curious as I’m hyped for the upcoming OTS bid.

I think it does have the potential to disqualify you from getting the conditional clearance based on this document (see page 57).

Back
Top Bottom