Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

TOL received at 5:29PM CST on September 29th, BQ, Pool 2. Last initial: O. Wish the best of luck to all others waiting for their TOL!

I'm a part of the CTI group on Facebook, and only a select few on there have received a P1 TOL. Actually kinda surprised, being the law is that they now have to select from P1 before
Any update? I’m Pool 2 BQ and nothing yet
No, nothing yet. I've called and left a message with Aviation Careers to try to get an answer, but they haven't called back yet. This isn't my first rodeo, so I find this whole situation rather curious.

I feel like if you went through the process before then this would be par for the course for you.
Last time I went through this, Pool 1 (and maybe a few Pool 2 BQ) received their TOLs a few weeks before the rest of Pool 2.

I would like to say that having read through a couple of the past hiring threads before, that process is, obviously, different every time.

question, I haven't worked since March because of covid. im a bartender and my job still hasn't opened up...I wonder how thats going to affect it.

They will contact ykur previous employers as well as your current. Dont mess around with your dates of employment because they will interrogate you if they dont match what the employers says. Tell me how i know.

oh gosh, this makes me nervous. I’m not sure if there’s a way for me to find out from my previous employers the exact date of employment. Would just the month work? What happened to you in this case? Did they still give you a clearance?

oh gosh, this makes me nervous. I’m not sure if there’s a way for me to find out from my previous employers the exact date of employment. Would just the month work? What happened to you in this case? Did they still give you a clearance?

Then you will just have to explain at the security interview. I would try to make sure at least month is correct. The problem i had is the employer had different dates from an employer 6 years prior. Dont lie is my best advice. That goes for being fired or actually quiting as well, they know everything and yes I received a clearance 6 years ago.

Question. Did you reply to the email that you received the TOL with the filled out documents? Should I create a new email?

I was wondering this as well, paranoid about the small ambiguous things like this in such a strict process. Ultimately sent a new email with my TOL (received 09/29 1745 EST, P2 WQ), but I would expect that it shouldn't matter either way.

Back
Top Bottom