Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

They will contact ykur previous employers as well as your current. Dont mess around with your dates of employment because they will interrogate you if they dont match what the employers says. Tell me how i know.

Probably know the answer already, but me being from Long Island, if I pass preemployment, 99% chance of them selecting me to LI right?
Uh. No. They send you wherever they want. They may let you volunteer for ZNY if you get the enroute option. But it wont be hard to get back home after you checkout somewhere else even if you dont.

Is the SF-86 part of the pre-employment forms prior to getting a CIL, or among the clearance requirements? Thanks in advance!
Clearance requirements..

Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure its 2 months tower, 3 months radar
Around 3 for tower and 4 for enroute. The faq's will tell you everything you need to know.

O
Uh. No. They send you wherever they want. They may let you volunteer for ZNY if you get the enroute option. But it wont be hard to get back home after you checkout somewhere else even if you dont.

Oh. I figured since nobody wants to go to NY they would just send anyone who’s already familiar with the lifestyle.

They will contact ykur previous employers as well as your current. Dont mess around with your dates of employment because they will interrogate you if they dont match what the employers says. Tell me how i know.
What if you dont know your exact first and last dates of past jobs?

I would assume month and year are okay, as they were on the USAJOBS resume you filled out prior to applying

Try your hardest to find out or you will be questioned at the clearance interview if the employer says otherwise. Make sure your sf86 matches your resume dates or that will be another issue.

Seems to me that everyone who is mentioning that received a TOL are all pool 2. Haven’t seen anything about pool 1.
I'm a part of the CTI group on Facebook, and only a select few on there have received a P1 TOL. Actually kinda surprised, being the law is that they now have to select from P1 before P2 and P2 already has WQ selected

I'm a part of the CTI group on Facebook, and only a select few on there have received a P1 TOL. Actually kinda surprised, being the law is that they now have to select from P1 before P2 and P2 already has WQ selected
Everyone is likely selected. They just haven’t sent everything out. When I went through all the HR reps got a pile and some were much quicker than others

Everyone is likely selected. They just haven’t sent everything out. When I went through all the HR reps got a pile and some were much quicker than others
Meh, define everyone...i am pool 2 Q this time and I doubt they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel to let me in. I guess I just wish they used your best score rather than most recent. Oh well, congrats to everyone who has one!

Meh, define everyone...i am pool 2 Q this time and I doubt they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel to let me in. I guess I just wish they used your best score rather than most recent. Oh well, congrats to everyone who has one!
I'm in the same boat, only you've taken the test twice and I've only taken it once. I think by "everyone," he means everyone in Pool 1

Back
Top Bottom