Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Then you will just have to explain at the security interview. I would try to make sure at least month is correct. The problem i had is the employer had different dates from an employer 6 years prior. Dont lie is my best advice. That goes for being fired or actually quiting as well, they know everything and yes I received a clearance 6 years ago.
That makes me feel a little better. I know the months for sure.

So I have been applying for about three years and finally got a tol, but the tol had my address on it from when I applied more than two years ago. And the tol didn't have an announcement number. So how do we know that we're getting tols for this announcement? I'm definitely off the street, pool 2, BQ, and my refered from this year said WQ. For the record, I went back and checked, my last two resumes submitted had my current address.

So I have been applying for about three years and finally got a tol, but the tol had my address on it from when I applied more than two years ago. And the tol didn't have an announcement number. So how do we know that we're getting tols for this announcement? I'm definitely off the street, pool 2, BQ, and my refered from this year said WQ. For the record, I went back and checked, my last two resumes submitted had my current address.
I'm sure you are only receiving a TOL for this bid because of "selections will be made within 180 day" listed in the announcement. You can also check the status of your previous applications in USAJOBS and it *should* say "Not Hired" for the status.

Btw, Call Aviation Careers and let them know about the wrong address situation now, just I'm case they need to mail you something

Last edited:
I'm sure you are only receiving a TOL for this bid because of "selections will be made within 180 day" listed in the announcement. You can also check the status of your previous applications in USAJOBS and it *should* say "Not Hired" for the status.

Btw, Cal Aviation Careers and let them know about the wrong address situation now, just I'm case they need to mail you something
They sent a updated contact information sheet with the tol, thanks for the info!

I also got a TOL confirmation yesterday. It says some of the process is on hold due to covid so more delays may come. We’ll just wait and see I guess
No doubt, I had a feeling that the FAA was going to keep moving on with the process once we got referred, Even if some ppl didn’t test. Yeah some things are on hold, but let’s keep in mind that the FAA kept it moving. Slowly but surely.

Contacting your employer is part of the security clearance and it’s just a little card they send verifying your employment. They also sent little cards to personal contacts. The results of these contacts mean you may or may not have to have an in person interview. If you need an in person interview you’ll just clear up whatever they weren’t able to figure out on their own.

you can sometimes figure out old employment information by looking at old tax returns you filed.

Was anyone able to sign the Applicant Contact Form? I'm able to fill out everything except the "Applicants signature"

They replied back to me almost immediately because of how i uploaded the file, so i assume theyre being pretty efficient right now.

Well, I got my TOL the day I move into my new apartment. Awesome news though. Would anyone know if I need to include my ETS for the national guard, or just leave it as is on the applicant contact since it specifies Active Duty?

And would that play a part in posting at all? And uh, congrats to everyone who got a TOL!

EDIT: Does having a secret security clearance speed up the process at all?

Last edited:
what you mean by how i uploaded the file? can you explain please
The TOL and contact that was sent out, i uploaded it wrong it didnt have all the information on it. They replied back pretty quickly...im just trying to say theyre getting to everyones emails pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom