Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Took the MMPI recently but forgot to bring a copy of the CIL. Should I reach out?
Like others have said you should be fine. I took a copy of my CIL, but the proctor didn't even look at it.

I’m officially 100% cleared and HR has been notified ?? So relieved to know everything looks good on my end! Bring on the FOL’s!
Hopefully these FOLs are coming sooner than later!!

Anyone have any information on completing a substance abuse evaluation? I disclosed that I had used medical marijuana for about a week back in 2017. I just scheduled my evaluation but im wondering if anyone has any more information on the pass rates for getting an evaluation such as this done. Any info is appreciated.

Anyone have any luck scheduling an MMPI at LGA or Farmingdale?
If you would like to take the drive I took mine at Bradley International in CT. Was the only location in New England scheduling the MMPI.

Took the MMPI recently but forgot to bring a copy of the CIL. Should I reach out?
All they need is the Date of the CIL. If they had that information then they wouldn’t need a copy from you.

Hey guys, I am super confused. With clearance and what I have to do with the fingerprints.
Do I have to go do regular fingerprint or make 2 copy of the SF-87 and go to somewhere to do fingerprints.
super confused

Hey guys, I am super confused. With clearance and what I have to do with the fingerprints.
Do I have to go do regular fingerprint or make 2 copy of the SF-87 and go to somewhere to do fingerprints.
super confused
There are instructions on what to do included in the email, print out 2 copies of the sf 87, call your local police or sheriff department and ask for an appointment or if you can walk in and do your fingerprint, show up with id, 2 copies of sf87 and some cash probably around 10 dollars and follow there instructions, let ink dry after and mail to your security poc

super confused
I went to my nearest FAA Fingerprinting Center for my fingerprinting. I didn't print anything to take with me and the fingerprint rep handled everything. Huge recommend.

All my dates are in my signature. If you're on mobile, turn your phone sideways and everyone's signature will appear. Quite a few of us have the dates there so everyone can compare timelines. :)
Did you get an email saying you were cleared for everything? (MMPI, security, & medical)

super confused
I went to a local police department and they used the standard FBI fingerprint card (which is nearly identical to the SF-87). I FedEx'd two copies to my security POC, and also emailed a scanned copy. The next day my security POC emailed me and said the scanned copy was sufficient and sent my e-QIP info.

Did you get an email saying you were cleared for everything? (MMPI, security, & medical)
Not quite. I inquired earlier this week and learned I was cleared for everything but medical. Then a couple days ago I got an email saying that was cleared as well.

Not quite. I inquired earlier this week and learned I was cleared for everything but medical. Then a couple days ago I got an email saying that was cleared as well.
Okay, I completed everything on the CIL, but was not sure if I should send a follow up considering there are so many different contacts or just wait it out and see if they contact me for anything further.

So curious, is anyone else considering holding a part time job while we do online basics? I think I remember a discussion about whether or not we could and the consensus was it's allowed. I'm in a position where my hours are flexible enough I could probably make it work but just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat.

So curious, is anyone else considering holding a part time job while we do online basics? I think I remember a discussion about whether or not we could and the consensus was it's allowed. I'm in a position where my hours are flexible enough I could probably make it work but just wondering if anyone else was in the same boat.
I’m considering it. I might take a few days off when it first starts but it shouldn’t be a problem.

Does anybody know the final process of medical? Has an applicant already cleared MMPI before it gets sent to the final steps or is the flight surgeon the one that reviews the MMPI and then decides if someone is tier 2?

super confused
I went to my states Attorney Generals office as local police stations are not doing prints because of COVID. They needed it on stock paper so I used the ones that the AG gave me and wrote in any information that was required on the instructions since not all blocks were the same as needed. Writing in the information worked as I cleared security. I guess you could print the paper in the email on stock paper at like staples or something and bring it with you.

I do Doordash and Instacart on the side so if it's something thats flexible, im sure it would be fine.

I only work part time right now so I’m probably going to work weekends at my job, unless it becomes too much.

I'm fortunate enough to have a very cheap living situation, paid off cars, and some cash saved up (and adding as much as I can for now). I dont plan on doing anything but putting 100% of my energy into the academy classes. I'm about to turn 30 this year, i have student debt, and not many career options left in life. I'm taking no chances on letting ATC slip through my fingers. Failure is not an option. ?

Back
Top Bottom