Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Sorry but does anyone know if there’s a new forum created for the OTS bid that’s opening up tonight?

Well... a new month approaches. Time to rekindle the tiny bit of hope I have left just to have it dashed again.
I feel your pain lol. With a new bid being opened and the second half of 2020 getting their TOLS and EODS, I think we have to be getting classes at the beginning of next week. It just makes too much sense lol

I feel your pain lol. With a new bid being opened and the second half of 2020 getting their TOLS and EODS, I think we have to be getting classes at the beginning of next week. It just makes too much sense lol
Or they are going to be extra busy and will delay us even more. also covid seems to be rearing its ugly head again, so who knows.

Hello everyone waiting for class dates. Received an update regarding new class dates from HR rep.

"We were hoping to have those by now, but we haven’t received anything."

That is all, have a great weekend.
That’s that smooth COVID response. Everyone who has a job, no matter what the job is, has generated a cookie cutter response that if questioned can be trumped with one word… Covid

Notified I was Tier II'ed on 6/22. Completed some paperwork/questionnaire not too long after. Got an email last week: "We will contact you when your case is ready to move forward ... You should not expect updates until we contact you with evaluation coordination details". Welp, I'll keep on with my 'hurry up and wait'.

So I just got my CIL.

Re: Medical form, I see the worksheet and the medxpress questions are in fact different. How far in depth do i really need to go in digging up medical records? I feel like the FAA already has all the derogatory stuff, including an mmpi from over 2 years ago in my pilot aka "airman" (I hate that term) medical file, which was btw approved, and I plan on bringing that with me anyway to the AME visit.

Like this question...

Do you have or have you ever had any medical conditions?

Along with MedXpress stuff (which makes more sense), do they need to know about me getting chickenpox, flu, and acne never treated with prescriptions as a child?

That is what it sounds like...

So I just got my CIL.

Re: Medical form, I see the worksheet and the medxpress questions are in fact different. How far in depth do i really need to go in digging up medical records? I feel like the FAA already has all the derogatory stuff, including an mmpi from over 2 years ago in my pilot aka "airman" (I hate that term) medical file, which was btw approved, and I plan on bringing that with me anyway to the AME visit.
Yep the forms ask for different things - no idea why....

Back
Top Bottom