Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

It was about 6 jobs. 1 I had to resign due to covid and the others I had to jump around because of my school schedule. 3 I got fired from.

I was deemed unsuitable because they saw it as irresponsible and I quote “your actions demonstrated a lack of sound judgement and responsibility” I guess part time and seasonal jobs are more important than college.
that is straight up insane. I understand they didn't like the 3 job firings....but 6 jobs during college is too many? how?

did anyone else here have numerous jobs throughout college?

6 part-time meaningless jobs isn't even that many during a 4 year span. didn't most people get a new job every summer just for the summer? or try to have a part-time job during a semester or two?

Does anyone know if you can transfer ATSA score from FSS bid to OTS bid? Or would you have to have ATSA tests for both? I read that some people were able to transfer they medical and clearance for bids.

that is straight up insane. I understand they didn't like the 3 job firings....but 6 jobs during college is too many? how?

6 part-time meaningless jobs isn't even that many during a 4 year span. didn't most people get a new job every summer just for the summer? or try to have a part-time job during a semester or two?
That was within 6 years, and within 10 I had around 9 jobs 2 were in high school ? I just don’t understand how me prioritizing college isn’t as important ?

That was within 6 years, and within 10 I had around 9 jobs 2 were in high school ? I just don’t understand how me prioritizing college isn’t as important ?
you weren't required to list jobs before your 18th birthday.... did you list those anyway?

agreed, college is definitely far more important than seasonal jobs.

It wasnt the amount of jobs, it was because he was fired multiple times. Granted, they were little college part time jobs, and I'm guessing hes at least 25 now so it wasnt like it was just last year, but strictly speaking I see why, knowing that.

I've had something like 12 jobs since I was 18 and no one reviewing my information bat an eye at that number, as far as I can tell.

It wasnt the amount of jobs, it was because he was fired multiple times. Granted, they were little college part time jobs, and I'm guessing hes at least 25 now so it wasnt like it was just last year, but strictly speaking I see why, knowing that.

I've had something like 12 jobs since I was 18 and no one reviewing my information bat an eye at that number, as far as I can tell.
I feel like this makes more sense….

Well, y’all it was a nice ride. I’m unsuitable for the FAA because of the many part/seasonal jobs I left and got fired from. I’m not able to reapply until 2024 ?
There’s no way to appeal Either. Everything was good but that. Goodluck to you all!

Heh, to confirm, is that a security (sf-86/eqip/suitability/fitness) or a medically (tier II) related denial?

All I can tell from these postings is that it doesn't sound you got an SOR considering you have no avenue for appeal...

Does anyone know if a low credit score will prevent you from completely the process?
I believe they ask something about debts. The only debt I have is my house, so I didn't spend much time on it. I don't think they look at your "score", but they definitely check that you're financially "responsible". Someone else would probably have better info than me on that.

It's part of your security clearance, so if you've completed your CIL, you're probably* fine.

Is it normal that I have not received anything after the tol?
yep. pretty normal to not hear anything at any point in the process. I'd reach out to HR just to make sure you haven't missed your CIL, but it is absolutely normal to get radio silence for extended periods of time.

I was fired 2 times out of all of those jobs, I had to resign from 1 because of covid, 1 because of school schedule. The rest were seasonal jobs... one I got fired when I was 17.
Heh, to confirm, is that a security (sf-86/eqip/suitability/fitness) or a medically (tier II) related denial?

All I can tell from these postings is that it doesn't sound you got an SOR considering you have no avenue for appeal...
Security.

I did... I didn’t know that..
never volunteer any information that isn't asked for... jobs before 18th birthday aren't required to be listed except to provide 2 years minimum of employment history. so if you're 20 or over, you can leave out the underage employment.

sorry to hear this. hope you re-apply again when you're able to

just got this from medical...(Your file is still with the Flight Surgeon for review. I will reach out to him today to see how his case loads are looking and if he is able to provide me with any timeframe. Your file is requiring a Tier II evaluation. This process does add processing time to your clearances.) does this mean I'm tier 2 and I failed the mmpi, and I will be contacted for more info or something?

never volunteer any information that isn't asked for... jobs before 18th birthday aren't required to be listed except to provide 2 years minimum of employment history. so if you're 20 or over, you can leave out the underage employment.

sorry to hear this. hope you re-apply again when you're able to
I didn’t know any of this ??‍♂️ it didn’t state that... I just went by with what they asked and it was my employment history from 10 years

just got this from medical...(Your file is still with the Flight Surgeon for review. I will reach out to him today to see how his case loads are looking and if he is able to provide me with any timeframe. Your file is requiring a Tier II evaluation. This process does add processing time to your clearances.) does this mean I'm tier 2 and I failed the mmpi, and I will be contacted for more info or something?
Yes. You will have to go through the teir 2 process due to your mmpi results.

Back
Top Bottom