Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Mine crashed upon loading the spatial relationship portion. It was fixed after calling tech support, and I resumed testing with the two remaining sections. However I am afraid the first two sections of the Part 1 that I completed before the crash won't register

wait you were able to go back to the spatial relationship portion or did you have to start all over? From my understanding, if you crash in the first three parts, you are unable to go to one specific section, you have to restart them all. At least thats the way I have done it for the past 3 years and what the instructors have told me when my stuff crashed.

wait you were able to go back to the spatial relationship portion or did you have to start all over? From my understanding, if you crash in the first three parts, you are unable to go to one specific section, you have to restart them all. At least thats the way I have done it for the past 3 years and what the instructors have told me when my stuff crashed.

Yeah I was able to select specific sections by checking marking them before you "start test". So I didn't have to retake the first two portions of section 1 again. Note that the "retest" box was NOT clicked per tech support instruction.

Everyone I see online had to restart from scratch it seems though. Not sure if the score got saved doing it this way...

Yeah I was able to select specific sections by checking marking them before you "start test". So I didn't have to retake the first two portions of section 1 again. Note that the "retest" box was NOT clicked per tech support instruction.

Everyone I see online had to restart from scratch it seems though. Not sure if the score got saved doing it this way...
I also had some computer problems and didn't have to retake the first two parts using this method. I have definitely wondered if it saved correctly though. My proctors did select the retake test box though which makes me nervous since you said IT said not to.

I also had some computer problems and didn't have to retake the first two parts using this method. I have definitely wondered if it saved correctly though. My proctors did select the retake test box though which makes me nervous since you said IT said not to.
I had a problem with mine where I wasn’t sure if it saved correctly either. I called PSI and they informed me that it showed my test as completed. If anything, you can call and ask if you are worried

To be honest I dont know what they will do. I do think that they will keep moving on with the process though.

Is the last testing date on 6/14? Are there anyone who still havent test it yet?
There's lots of people who haven't tested. Lots of testing facilities never opened. Hence why they sent out an email saying a second testing window would be opened later when more places were open.

Does anyone know when the next bid will open up? Will we likely hear the results from this one before another opens? I thought there was one that opened up yesterday but that might have been 2019 this time.

Does anyone know when the next bid will open up? Will we likely hear the results from this one before another opens? I thought there was one that opened up yesterday but that might have been 2019 this time.
Don't know but I'm checking every day. Usually it should be around this time but maybe that was before covid lol

Don't know but I'm checking every day. Usually it should be around this time but maybe that was before covid lol

Keep in mind they don't usually have a January bid like this one before the typical once a year summer OTS bid. Add the delays to everything this year with COVID and what could end up being idk (half?) this bid not getting to test yet for ATSA, the next "bid" could just be the rest of the people who are supposed to still test.

I'm just speculating I don't have official word to go off of but don't hold your breath for one until told otherwise.

Turn on your notifications on USAJobs.

FAA.png

On USA Jobs, you can save searches. Make a search for "FG-2152-1" and set notifications and you will get an email any time an OTS bid comes availible.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with being deployed with the guard when TOLs come out? I know there are appointments that need to be scheduled quickly but what happens if you are deployed and get a TOL and can't complete the appointments until you return? I applied jan 24 and took the ATSA May 14.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with being deployed with the guard when TOLs come out? I know there are appointments that need to be scheduled quickly but what happens if you are deployed and get a TOL and can't complete the appointments until you return? I applied jan 24 and took the ATSA May 14.

When you get the TOL email they’ll ask when your earliest start date is. There’s also a section where they ask about Separation date, Terminal Leave Date, and Return from deployment date (guard/reserve). It also stats that you have 120 days to complete all the preemployment requirements. That being said they’ll take those dates you put into consideration and we’ll either hold your TOL or rescinded it.

When you get the TOL email they’ll ask when your earliest start date is. There’s also a section where they ask about Separation date, Terminal Leave Date, and Return from deployment date (guard/reserve). It also stats that you have 120 days to complete all the preemployment requirements. That being said they’ll take those dates you put into consideration and we’ll either hold your TOL or rescinded it.
Thanks. I know that helps out a few of us.

Welp just got the “Not Referred” for the Alaska FSS...stating I didn't pass the ATSA. Guess that applies for this bid too...darn. good luck all!

Welp just got the “Not Referred” for the Alaska FSS...stating I didn't pass the ATSA. Guess that applies for this bid too...darn. good luck all!
I take it you only take the ATSA once? Also, don't count yourself out yet. two separate sets of people to choose from, Alaska is probably a smaller pool so stay with me here.

Back
Top Bottom