Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Thing is we don’t know how fast these balls are gonna be flying on our screens on test day lol, so I think it’s a good idea to practice both.
I found that the speed of the balls resembled more that of the ones on Job. Last year I only practiced thru ATCprep and I practiced the hardest setting of the sim and felt confident. But I was overwhelmed at how much faster the balls were on the test. Like during some of the scenarios, multiple groups of balls would fly in at the same time from the corners of the screen and crash immediately

Are you talking Job or ATCPrep? Job on the hardest setting is impossible to do. I hope the test is more like ATCPrep because that one, even on the very high/very fast custom setting, is manageable. Actually, ATCPrep feels way easier than Job on the collision sim.
I agree, JTP is *hard*. ATCPrep is more manageable but my scores are meh, like 43%. I see that lulu is saying that JTP's speed is more accurate to the test... This is gonna be rough. My practice with spatial awareness and variables has been decent, though. I feel the need to round things out by using logic and reading questions on Job.

With ATCPrep I've just been doing the hardest difficulty. - I think I saw that if you aren't doing the hardest difficulty you are docked some % of the score because of that?
On another note, really hoping for En Route!

In the ATSA spacial/visual relationship problems I'm getting on Jobtestprep, when the eye is present, you're pretty much just reversing your answer. For example, if the small airplane is to the left of the large airplane, the answer is true. If the eye were present, you just flip-flop your answer and it should be false. This is the way jobtestprep is teaching me. Is that how it should be answered on the real test? I don't know if I'm supposed to be looking at it from the control tower. Thanks!

In the ATSA spacial/visual relationship problems I'm getting on Jobtestprep, when the eye is present, you're pretty much just reversing your answer. For example, if the small airplane is to the left of the large airplane, the answer is true. If the eye were present, you just flip-flop your answer and it should be false. This is the way jobtestprep is teaching me. Is that how it should be answered on the real test? I don't know if I'm supposed to be looking at it from the control tower. Thanks!
Yes thats correct. When the eye is present, you have to answer as if you are looking thru the eye.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere. Right after the ATSA do you find out if you scored BQ / Q / NQ? Or is that what takes a few weeks after the last test?

Did you take it during the beginning of the testing window or the end?
I think people have said it doesn’t matter when we take it because our scores will be released after everyone takes the test, i.e., after the testing window, not during it.

So if the testing window closes Dec. 10, then that means we should be getting our scores starting Jan. 10, at the earliest.

But somebody correct me if I’m wrong. ?

Hey everyone! New to pointsixtyfive. Been posting to Reddit mainly, but this seems way more active! I am using JobTestPrep for studying for the ATSA and one question I have is for the variables and memory. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for remembering the variables for the equations? I can do the variables themselves, but the multiple equations are killing me.

Hey everyone! New to pointsixtyfive. Been posting to Reddit mainly, but this seems way more active! I am using JobTestPrep for studying for the ATSA and one question I have is for the variables and memory. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for remembering the variables for the equations? I can do the variables themselves, but the multiple equations are killing me.
One thing I found helpful was reciting the values of each variable in my head in alphabetical order. They won't necessarily be shown to you in that order, but if you are reciting them as such, you don't need to worry about which is a, b, or c when it starts asking questions, because you can simply refer to how you've organized them in your head. For instance, if the showed me "b = a - 2" first, I'd think, "blank (or whatever placeholder), a - 2, blank," and continue that until all info is given.

One thing I found helpful was reciting the values of each variable in my head in alphabetical order. They won't necessarily be shown to you in that order, but if you are reciting them as such, you don't need to worry about which is a, b, or c when it starts asking questions, because you can simply refer to how you've organized them in your head. For instance, if the showed me "b = a - 2" first, I'd think, "blank (or whatever placeholder), a - 2, blank," and continue that until all info is given.
Thank you!! This helps a lot. The alphabetical organization is super helpful. I think taking out the b= and just remembering the equation in alphabetical order clears up my mental space.

Back
Top Bottom