Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

Hi everybody!

Just checked my status for the ATSA and I got referred :) Just wondering what the "T category" is... I haven't heard this term anywhere. I'm not sure if this was a typo or what but I didn't get my placement of BQ/WQ/Q.

I received this: "Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) results placed you in the T category of applicants and you have been referred for hiring consideration by the Air Traffic Organization (ATO)"

any ideas?!

Hi everybody!

Just checked my status for the ATSA and I got referred :) Just wondering what the "T category" is... I haven't heard this term anywhere. I'm not sure if this was a typo or what but I didn't get my placement of BQ/WQ/Q.

I received this: "Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) results placed you in the T category of applicants and you have been referred for hiring consideration by the Air Traffic Organization (ATO)"

any ideas?!
Same. Guessing it's just a placeholder until a score is determined. Wouldn't read into it at all, isn't it wayyyy to early to receive a score let alone receive your referral status? I wouldn't get excited until we know more.

Hi everybody!

any ideas?!
Same!

Hi everybody!

any ideas?!
Same same bruh

Wait, the results are starting to trickle out? At least referred/not referred?

I honestly wasn’t expecting it to be so soon lol.

Lmao I don’t wanna check. ?

Just checked mine, and it says the same thing: T category, which someone on Reddit suggested might mean “tested,” and referred.

Rumors were a class every four days in calendar year 2022 (at least for en route). We will see. Regardless, COVID or not, it is a long and tedious process.
At the academy right now I believe they have a new class arriving every 4 days. Even in the month and a half my class has been here we have definitely noticed a difference in how many students are around the building.

Hi everybody!

any ideas?!

Mine says thank you for applying. I don’t know if that means I’m out or if mine hasn’t updated but I’m thinking I’m out.

OK, so Reddit is going crazy rn. Apparently, the “T” placeholder is being updated with actual scores.

Mine still says “T” tho.
Yup! My heart skipped a beat as I saw people posting their scores - I checked and nothing. But I only just took the exam on 12-06, so no way it could already be graded…that would be so awesome if they were that fast.

Yup! My heart skipped a beat as I saw people posting their scores - I checked and nothing. But I only just took the exam on 12-06, so no way it could already be graded…that would be so awesome if they were that fast.
But a computer graded it, one would think. So it should be pretty fast. I just wasn’t expecting the rollout of the scores to be this fast.

Also, perhaps the change to Pearson expedited everything? Idk. Just a guess.

Anyway, I’m gonna be refreshing the page all night lol.

Mine says thank you for applying. I don’t know if that means I’m out or if mine hasn’t updated but I’m thinking I’m out.
is that on USA jobs or did you click "track this application"? Mine also says T when i click "track this application" (reusing score from last year)

Mine says BQ.

Application Status for on
announcement FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599
Thank you for your interest in FAA employment. Your Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) results placed you in the "Best Qualified" category of applicants and you have been referred for hiring consideration by the Air Traffic Organization (ATO).

Mine says BQ.

Application Status for on
announcement FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599
Thank you for your interest in FAA employment. Your Air Traffic Skills Assessment (ATSA) results placed you in the "Best Qualified" category of applicants and you have been referred for hiring consideration by the Air Traffic Organization (ATO).
O shit well done friend.

I think someone is high on reddit cause one person said it updated to BQ like 10 mins ago

correction: guess im high

Back
Top Bottom