Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

I feel you man. This wait is surely not easy. I feel waiting is more difficult than taking the test again ?
This is my second bid I applied to. 2020 Bid was more brutal because I didn't end up taking a test until the second wave. Testing facilities got shut down and I wasn't able to test earlier due to COVID. With that being said, the timeline seems very similar. One week after testing we got our scores and a month after people got TOL's. If everything stays the same we should hear something in 2 to 3 weeks but don't quote me on that.

This is my second bid I applied to. 2020 Bid was more brutal because I didn't end up taking a test until the second wave. Testing facilities got shut down and I wasn't able to test earlier due to COVID. With that being said, the timeline seems very similar. One week after testing we got our scores and a month after people got TOL's. If everything stays the same we should hear something in 2 to 3 weeks but don't quote me on that.
Thanks for the reassurance. I’m so ready for a change in my life. I don’t mind the job I’m in, I just don’t feel challenged.

Thanks for your service, man.
That’s a hell of a route to go- lots of my friends served, a few are lifers. Most have a pretty good attitude. Some just learned how to drink. It hits everyone different.
My best friend just came back from an army gig in the Netherlands- he had plenty of stories of his travels, being worldly gives a great perspective.

And yeah, I don’t put stock much stock in what other people think of me unless they’re signing my paycheck/inspection. Especially people who don’t know me- let alone themselves. Like- if me listing my background to give a backdrop for a question chaps asses that much- it’s more of a statement on the ass being chapped. I understand this is a competitive field, but it’s no need to get emotional.

Either way- I went through a dispatch licensing course too! Because of some red tape that would require a name change (had to drop the “jr” because my PPL and SS didn’t have it, but my Birth certificate and drivers license did), my instructor refused to sign off so I could take my Checkride.

At any rate- I’ll keep plugging along. It’s what I do. If I got a Q without prepware, I can’t imagine what grade I’ll get NEXT round ?
We don't need someone with your attitude getting in lol

Happy new year, fam! Here’s to getting dem golden tickets to the academy soon. I wish you guys the best in all you do this year. ??
In my best narration voice possible "little did these young candidates know what trials and tribulations were to follow the ball. So we watch as they stumble forth on this long windy amd ever changing path of talking to planes"

In my best narration voice possible "little did these young candidates know what trials and tribulations were to follow the ball. So we watch as they stumble forth on this long windy amd ever changing path of talking to planes"
That’s ok I’m pretty used to hurry up and wait. I like to think of it as a specialty skill. Haha.

Just thought of another question. So they'll offer you high level enroute centers but for tower it's level 7 and below?

Just thought of another question. So they'll offer you high level enroute centers but for tower it's level 7 and below?
For terminal, yes. It will typically be a level 7 and below. I’ve also seen facility lists with a level 8 before, but those aren’t common at all.

Back
Top Bottom