Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-22-ATCEXP-76330

Prior radar only. I’ve applied to several towers and DOD slots for the heck of it. No bites.
In the process of exploring a change of career field. Code for just applying to random jobs to keep the bills paid.
If you wanna come to CYS we have openings. Would have to be a dual status but it's good pay and not a bad gig. PM me if you have questions.

Thank you. I have talked to a few buddies that put that higher on the list. I live in Texas and am doing contract work in El Paso. I miss having trees and seasons. From what I can gather you should aim to get in the region that you want to work. Ultimately I’d like to end up in Pittsburg.
Pittsburg? Or Pittsburgh?

I received the same list mentioned above.

Question about transfers: If you get checked out at a TWR how hard is it to transfer to an up/down, if/when available (with no prior radar experience)?

Attachments

• 68CA22F7-981E-48C5-85E5-F8D9560433F2.png
    68CA22F7-981E-48C5-85E5-F8D9560433F2.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 2B5B9BB6-27F9-49B2-A57D-73E924C7EC50.jpeg
    2B5B9BB6-27F9-49B2-A57D-73E924C7EC50.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 215
Looks like the next round of lists is out. I really was hoping to move back north east but very few options. Are there any hidden gems on this list I may have written off?
If I were you I would put SMF on the top if you enjoy CA. I may be biased because I’m from there but it’s a good taste of city life, if you want, but also a lot of nature just a short drive away. Housing has gone up but still no where near as expensive as the Bay Area. The pay is decent and they don’t do an insane amount of ops. If you have any questions about the area

Lots of people from lower level towers in tx
Sooo.. the 12 people at Beaumont?
there are no feeder facilities there is only zuul ncept
GIF by Ghostbusters

I got JAN which was in my top 4.

Any insight is appreciated!
Brandon is probably the best spot to live along with Madison, but Madison is a bit of a drive. Flowood would be another good option with good schools. I know a couple of people there if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom