Facility Downgrades / Upgrades

Meanwhile level 12 centers are running 10 traffic with no downgrades in sight.

I know why, but it doesn’t make it right.

How we think it’s ok to transfer somewhere for higher pay, then be downgraded (due to things we cannot control), financially punished, and then be unable to transfer out is a real problem.

What happens to mgmt pay? Oh…

Meanwhile level 12 centers are running 10 traffic with no downgrades in sight.

I know why, but it doesn’t make it right.

How we think it’s ok to transfer somewhere for higher pay, then be downgraded (due to things we cannot control), financially punished, and then be unable to transfer out is a real problem.

What happens to mgmt pay? Oh…
Oddly specific. Transfers have nothing to do with the NVT. If you’re downgraded you’re not a higher level facility. Levels are defined. But yes on the centers.

Trying to check my own. Rather get paid appropriately for the higher level traffic we’re working

You clearly said F Z's. Sounds like you are worried about center controllers as well as yourself. Leave center controllers out of it. Do you and worried about yourself. You don't see center controllers over here bad mouthing anyone. Well, we do bad mouth TMU lol

I am a center controller…

I was being facetious in my post
Haha sorry dude
I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

GCN 5 > 4
PUB 8 > 7
RHV 7 > 6
SCK 5 > 4

Effective 4/9

Edited for typo

Last edited:
It takes at least 60K VFR helicopter ops a year to be a 5 not a 4. I wonder what secret shit is going on up at Grand Canyon to cause that traffic? Did anyone else ever hear that story about them finding Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon and the Smithsonian is covering it up?

It takes at least 60K VFR helicopter ops a year to be a 5 not a 4. I wonder what secret shit is going on up at Grand Canyon to cause that traffic? Did anyone else ever hear that story about them finding Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon and the Smithsonian is covering it up?
This just gave me a conspiracy boner

Back
Top Bottom