Facility requiring trainees to have vaccine or have training suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say, my facility has not stopped training. I trained a guy yesterday and I’m not vaxxed. We should stop arguing about the vaccine and government recommendations and come together. COME TOGETHER! “Where is our hazard pay!” “5 on 5 off!” I care about everyone, DankVectors, go back to 5 on 10 off. Let’s tell these union leaders how we all need hazard pay. And ask why we can’t get it.

Don’t come after my grammar, I got no regerts. Don’t force a vaccine on me, let Darwinism play it’s part. And please the CDC changed the herd immunity definition. Science is about a bunch of guesses. Ever heard of a hypothesis?

What we all should be bitching about is HAZARD PAY. Money makes everything better. Money or “5 on 5 off”.

Can I just say, my facility has not stopped training. I trained a guy yesterday and I’m not vaxxed. We should stop arguing about the vaccine and government recommendations and come together. COME TOGETHER! “Where is our hazard pay!” “5 on 5 off!” I care about everyone, DankVectors, go back to 5 on 10 off. Let’s tell these union leaders how we all need hazard pay. And ask why we can’t get it.

Don’t come after my grammar, I got no regerts. Don’t force a vaccine on me, let Darwinism play it’s part. And please the CDC changed the herd immunity definition. Science is about a bunch of guesses. Ever heard of a hypothesis?

What we all should be bitching about is HAZARD PAY. Money makes everything better. Money or “5 on 5 off”.
At this point I’d settle for 2 off…

You heard it here first, folks! 85 = 0. Hooray for New Math!
I posted a study on masks above. "85%" effective means "85%" of particulates are stopped by the mask. Viral load is still making it through the mask. Again, the shitty masks people wear will help in passing like walking around a store, but not when together for extended times.

The covid cult people are just as dumb as the covid hoax people.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Finally, I want to make you aware that today, all FAA executives were notified that they must immediately attest to their vaccination status through a secure online portal. As with the mask policy, an agency-wide vaccine attestation program is a directive from the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force. Executives will be the first FAA employees to participate as we work with our labor union leaders on the specifics of when and how this new requirement will be implemented for all other FAA employees." -Assistant Adminstrator for Human Resource Management

Last edited:
"Finally, I want to make you aware that today, all FAA executives were notified that they must immediately attest to their vaccination status through a secure online portal. As with the mask policy, an agency-wide vaccine attestation program is a directive from the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force. Executives will be the first FAA employees to participate as we work with our labor union leaders on the specifics of when and how this new requirement will be implemented for all other FAA employees."
What is this from?

Hazard pay is a valid argument IMO. If the membership as a whole were vocal enough, the NEB would have to at least acknowledge that per the CBA we should or should not get it. I just think it's crazy they have even addressed it yet, but yet they will post advertisements for Natca merch.
I mean clearly having a committee to degender UAVs is an issue we can all get behind. working conditions and pay are like tenth in line after advertising at MLB games and just in front of making sure I can wear flip flops to work.

It's your PAC money hard at work!

Money didn’t make N90 better.

Pushing for a better contract immediately after receiving millions in free time off and reduced expectations wouldn’t have worked. You’re an idiot and foolish if you think otherwise.
This is valid, however I think most of the people salty about it are more salty membership wasn't even so much as notified beforehand that was the plan. I'm not even talking putting it to a vote necessarily, but just zero communication beforehand where people could voice their also very valid points about pushing it 5 more years instead etc.

All in all the slate book is pretty great and I have no complaints but damn consult the BUEs you are representing.

This is valid, however I think most of the people salty about it are more salty membership wasn't even so much as notified beforehand that was the plan. I'm not even talking putting it to a vote necessarily, but just zero communication beforehand where people could voice their also very valid points about pushing it 5 more years instead etc.

All in all the slate book is pretty great and I have no complaints but damn consult the BUEs you are representing.
"Just vote us out"

Our contract wasn’t even up
But negotiations had started. And locking up, what is widely considered a pretty great deal for another 5 years seemed like a solid choice rather than look like a bunch of greedy assholes with our hands out.
Because that’s what it would have looked like to the public, they do pay our salary after all.

But negotiations had started. And locking up, what is widely considered a pretty great deal for another 5 years seemed like a solid choice rather than look like a bunch of greedy assholes with our hands out.
Because that’s what it would have looked like to the public, they do pay our salary after all.
Man I didn’t know the public was involved in our contract negotiations. How did they know and we didn’t? While I agree that the contract is good, there is zero reason not to request a raise that will keep up with inflation. The January pay raise isn’t guaranteed and is sometimes good, sometimes shit. It’s called “negotiations”. I wouldn’t ask for anything ridiculous, but why not try with the amazing “labor friendly” administration Natca has been pushing for? Because they haven’t gotten settled in yet? Lol who cares about that shit. Wait another year and negotiate then as people have said.

The public doesn’t know anything about us, our jobs our working conditions other than the common, “wow that’s a stressful job” and “you have to be pretty smart to do that”. The rest of what the public sees is on tucker Carlson show when he shows about the fucked up BQ years ago. The public looks at the median pay of roughly 120,000 and hears about short staffing. We have “ the most labor and union friendly admin in decades” allegedly so why not be greedy ass holes? That’s what we pay our dues for. Protect us when morons test dirty for random drug tests and get us more benefits.

The public doesn’t know anything about us, our jobs our working conditions other than the common, “wow that’s a stressful job” and “you have to be pretty smart to do that”. The rest of what the public sees is on tucker Carlson show when he shows about the fucked up BQ years ago. The public looks at the median pay of roughly 120,000 and hears about short staffing. We have “ the most labor and union friendly admin in decades” allegedly so why not be greedy ass holes? That’s what we pay our dues for. Protect us when morons test dirty for random drug tests and get us more benefits.
The purpose is not to get us more, it’s to make sure we well compensated (among other things) Sometimes they are the same thing. But getting us more isn’t always the purpose.

And don’t kid yourself, when tucker Carlson found out we got paid to sit at home, which is not what we agreed to in the contract, and then we put our hands out for more saying we need better, the public would hear about us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom