FAM Flight Tips/Tricks

Well We have to fill the time sheet and turn that in and I maxed out the pre flight post flight paperwork times. They don’t really check to see what you did for “other” just didn’t know what sounds reasonable.
Dropped a deuce in the terminal bathroom

Well We have to fill the time sheet and turn that in and I maxed out the pre flight post flight paperwork times. They don’t really check to see what you did for “other” just didn’t know what sounds reasonable.
Gotta be a ground delay program you can blame

Are you able to make changes to your flight inside of 14 days? Or is there a number you can call to ask? Not sure I want to use that emergency number for that kind of question.

Are you able to make changes to your flight inside of 14 days? Or is there a number you can call to ask? Not sure I want to use that emergency number for that kind of question.
The "Emergency" number is a joke. They don't even answer 75% of the time

On my fam flight, I was told I could write over and change any of the flights or times just to make sure to keep a record of it. Obviously, I think this was meant to get me out of a bind if a flight changes or whatever the day of the FAM. Take that for what you will.

I was able to have my manager just print me a blank flight form and I just filled out the flight I wanted and had no problem getting on. As long as your management approves of you changing flights the FDT people don't care.

I searched this thread and believe I saw the answer at some point. If I want to do a FAM flight on a RDO can I do it for credit? If so how would I do that?

Back
Top Bottom