Holding Controllers Accountable

Great Lakes RVP was basically given a proverbial blank check of agency concessions to collaborate & allow that move. The one who looked like Newman ?

Wayne Knight Laughing GIF
Which means this guy had a lot of dirt no one wanted to get out. Look around, in part we created this, if true.

Yeah really making his case stronger with that quote from billybob on the internet
I know it’s a stretch but if this guy thinks what he thinks and now finds an anonymous board posting his stuff in the street as if it’s common knowledge might further along his belief that he’s the victim and make it slightly easier for a lawyer to take his case.

I know it’s a stretch but if this guy thinks what he thinks and now finds an anonymous board posting his stuff in the street as if it’s common knowledge might further along his belief that he’s the victim and make it slightly easier for a lawyer to take his case.
There are people who from the time they were small children to adulthood that are/were raised to believe the world owes them for perceived wrongs. They have no true conceptual outlook on what life really is without being a “victim” and miss all the progress and advances society has made. In short nothing is good enough for them and they will always want more because it is “owed.” If you give a mouse a cookie…

It's a weird form of Stockholm Syndrome and irrational fear to assume (and therefore attempt to dissuade) that speaking facts about an embarrassing catastrophically bad controller will necessarily lead to successful litigation. With an army of useful idiots cucking themselves ; no wonder these grifters are impossible to wash!

Yeah really making his case stronger with that quote from billybob on the internet
You think all the talk about the accusations and making Smollet jokes and discussing his religion in the other thread doesn't reinforce his views that he's surrounded by people who think poorly of him based on his skin tone and religion and the atc culture is full of it, being a white male dominated industry (this being an industry related forum)?

And you think a lawyer wouldn't use that in court to his advantage?

These aren't my views, just saying why what yall are doing here is dumb.

Yall are more concerned with outrage than accountability.

You think all the talk about the accusations and making Smollet jokes and discussing his religion in the other thread doesn't reinforce his views that he's surrounded by people who think poorly of him based on his skin tone and religion and the atc culture is full of it, being a white male dominated industry (this being an industry related forum)?

Unironically if you believe in hotep shit you’re probably a gigantic piece of shit. Not to mention those groups are classified as hate groups usually

Unironically if you believe in hotep shit you’re probably a gigantic piece of shit. Not to mention those groups are classified as hate groups usually
Listen I don't know a lot about it but can't be any less whacky than a white dude born of a Virgin birth to people from the levantine who does magic tricks and dies and becomes a magic ghost who grants your wishes.

In any case it has zero bearing on his deal and just serves to fuel the perceived victim complex and show his thinking and point of view is right that he's being persecuted.

Why this isn’t obvious to these people makes no sense to me.

I believe those sense you stole from initech landed in your brain. Well done Peter.

Listen I don't know a lot about it but can't be any less whacky than a white dude born of a Virgin birth to people from the levantine who does magic tricks and dies and becomes a magic ghost who grants your wishes.

In any case it has zero bearing on his deal and just serves to fuel the perceived victim complex and show his thinking and point of view is right that he's being persecuted.
Don’t get me wrong I think all religion is bullshit but I feel more goodwill about the ones who don’t think that they’re the real Jews and are also not insanely antisemitic

Also jesus wasn’t white smh

Or, the jokes happen because of a comical, borderline criminal lack of accountability over a period of years despite every controller speaking out and management playing lawyerball instead of putting safety first.

A lawyer can’t do anything with people bitching on the internet, especially if the story is more or less true. Like the drunk controller in Vegas.

The one thing you need to be successful in ATC is to be good at moving airplanes. You can be a transgender, anarco-communist, wheelchair bound half Puerto Rican half Chinese half poodle otherkin demisexual Norse pagan they them and if you’re good at your job, people will respect you, even if they don’t like you. if you aren’t good at your job and you point the finger at others and refuse to take ownership of what you have (or haven’t) done, people are Going to shit on you.
ATC is about the closest thing to a pure meritocracy. Everyone know who can and can’t hang, and esteem is doled out accordingly.

Even those who are on the lower end of the skill spectrum get kudos for working hard. If you suck but you show you are trying, people will fall over themselves to go to bat for you. People innately respect hustle, effort and work ethic. If you suck and your reaction to sucking is that you don’t care or all you ever do is make excuses and blame others, you’re stranding yourself on an island. People won’t waste energy trying to help someone who doesn’t want it.

Shitty people have no one race, creed, gender, orientation etc. To assume that the only possible reason a person is catching flak because of their demographics is the shittiest thing of all. Unwarranted Victimhood is so 2020.

Back
Top Bottom