Justin Dailey for NATCA President

Who cares? Would you rather him join in on the mudslinging contest the other candidates have going on?
He was doing the mud slinging on .65 for the last year. Time to start telling people why they should have confidence in you to negotiate our contract and policies. If you stay quiet, you aren’t winning.

I’m not asking for him to do what the others are doing. Explain to me and the membership why you deserve the power to negotiate on our behalf.

He was doing the mud slinging on .65 for the last year. Time to start telling people why they should have confidence in you to negotiate our contract and policies. If you stay quiet, you aren’t winning.

I’m not asking for him to do what the others are doing. Explain to me and the membership why you deserve the power to negotiate on our behalf.
He’s at Disneyworld going on vacation on his own dime.

He’s at Disneyworld going on vacation on his own dime.
You don’t get to take vacation and ignore everyone as NATCA President, or candidate for that office.

So you want my vote for President, but hold on I have to go on vacation, can’t work now. Ha

Great start, not showing me you will do whatever it takes to represent me.

Last edited:
You don’t get to take vacation and ignore everyone as NATCA President, or candidate for that office. Anyone that’s been a GOOD facrep would know this.

So you want my vote for President, but hold on I have to go on vacation, can’t work now. Ha

No a rep sending out 1 email on their vacation is how they scam using article 114 time as free vacation

No a rep sending out 1 email on their vacation is how they scam using article 114 time as free vacation
A114? I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about someone running for President of this union and how he’s going to give people
the confidence that he has the ability to negotiate on our behalf.

And the response is “ he’s on vacation, can’t be bothered to discuss that”. That’s laughable, if you want to gain people’s trust in you, you better be ready to work 24/7. Start showing that now before you are the president or you won’t be the president.

A114? I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about someone running for President of this union and how he’s going to give people
the confidence that he has the ability to negotiate on our behalf.

And the response is “ he’s on vacation, can’t be bothered to discuss that”. That’s laughable, if you want to gain people’s trust in you, you better be ready to work 24/7. Start showing that now before you are the president or you won’t be the president.
Presidents can take breaks. JD works actual traffic on 6 day work weeks and is trying to drain the swamp. That’s a lot of pressure and a lot of work. It’s easy to campaign behind a desk instead of on the control floor. If he needs a few days I say let him have it!

Be patient, he is working on some videos and other stuff involved with the campaign. He is not like Mick/Rich/Nick who have teams helping them 24/7. Guy is also on the boards working traffic in addition to everything election related.

I’ve heard the working on the boards thing. I get that. I do to, 6 days a week for real, not sometimes. At one of the most overloaded facilities in the NAS. Im no stranger to what we are dealing with as a workforce and a union.

He was very vocal on .65 prior to announcing his candidacy. Now’s the time to lay out your plan, I’m waiting. I and the rest of the workforce won’t have a whole lot more patience if he cant commit to working 24/7 to get the job done to get elected and then to lead this union. It takes a person willing to work nonstop on our behalf. Show me, prove it. Be a leader and make me think, “Wow this guy is serious, look at the effort he’s putting in”

You don’t get to take vacation and ignore everyone as NATCA President, or candidate for that office. Anyone that’s been a GOOD facrep would know this.

He put out a video and an email just a few days ago. What else do you fucking want? Him to sit in your break room and offer foot rubs to all the BUEs?

Here we are. Back to ncept. Off topic from the thread of JD for president. He was posting a whole lot before he announced, making memes, AI art. Now this thread has returned to the same old echo chamber of .65. Why hasn’t he weighed in on anything in here ?

Go to an ncept thread to discuss ncept. Stay on topic for once.
Sorry I got back from Disney last night. Now working. Call me 516.983.7727 if you want to talk. I got a 30 minute break and am nuking my dinner. I responded to every email I have gotten.

By the way, I like the discussion in this thread and anyone that wants to talk reach out.

He put out a video and an email just a few days ago. What else do you fucking want? Him to sit in your break room and offer foot rubs to all the BUEs?
I don’t like my feet touched, and the video didn’t say much of anything.

Last edited:
Sorry I got back from Disney last night. Now working. Call me 516.983.7727 if you want to talk. I got a 30 minute break and am nuking my dinner. I responded to every email I have gotten.

By the way, I like the discussion in this thread and anyone that wants to talk reach out.
This isn’t hate on you, I’m tired of this forum
Continuing to ruin every thread with BS. This is a thread about you running for president.

This forum has a small group of people that are angry at the world(and some that have no voting rights anyways) Lots of people read these threads though, and i think it’s important to have a strong conversation about why the BUE’s should be confident in you to lead this union and navigate the contract in 2026. Not just because “you aren’t on the NEB”

This isn’t hate on you, I’m tired of this forum
Continuing to ruin every thread with BS. This is a thread about you running for president.

This forum has a small group of people that are angry at the world(and some that have no voting rights anyways) Lots of people read these threads though, and i think it’s important to have a strong conversation about why the BUE’s should be confident in you to lead this union and navigate the contract in 2026. Not just because “you aren’t on the NEB”
So give him a call... I've called him a few times with concerns and for perspectives.

So give him a call... I've called him a few times with concerns and for perspectives.
I will.

He’s got 2 months to show the members he’s got what it takes to get them a raise and bring them forward in working conditions like he said. It’s easy to say it, how are you going to do it and what makes you the guy for the job?

What’s his take on a trump administration ? Executive orders that could affect us? Real
Things ahead of him, the people need to know he has a grasp on this stuff

I will.

He’s got 2 months to show the members he’s got what it takes to get them a raise and bring them forward in working conditions like he said. It’s easy to say it, how are you going to do it and what makes you the guy for the job?

What’s his take on a trump administration ? Executive orders that could affect us? Real
Things ahead of him, the people need to know he has a grasp on this stuff
I am sure he is thinking of these things, like you said 2 months, from the sound of it you want it all out today? Slow the roll brother, we have time.

Back
Top Bottom