Justin Dailey for NATCA President

Hope so. Tick,tock
You giving some strong nick/Jamaal vibes. You sure you're not one of them?

I understand it's hard to put faith into someone else completely, but obviously our current leaders are not putting much effort in to make our situations any better. I'm sick of this social club bs and I'm real close to quitting the union . So I'm placing my cards on Dailey & Redmond. They basically stepped up to the "not happy with the union? Well then fix it" mindset and are literally trying to change it. Why TF are you so bitter about it? Chill

I understand it's hard to put faith into someone else completely, but obviously our current leaders are not putting much effort in to make our situations any better. I'm sick of this social club bs and I'm real close to quitting the union . So I'm placing my cards on Dailey & Redmond. They basically stepped up to the "not happy with the union? Well then fix it" mindset and are literally trying to change it. Why TF are you so bitter about it? Chill
They don’t know how to react to do when open discussion is allowed. They’ll come around.

Not bitter at all, just waiting for something that makes me confident in his skills and goals other than his current video that didn’t say anything. Just like the rest of them honestly

Not only that but they have been so disconnected from the floor and entrenched in the political crap that populates National that I am willing to take someone that can filter through the bullshit and stand up for us without the popular use of buzzwords.

They don’t know how to react to do when open discussion is allowed. They’ll come around.
This is open discussion, I’m all for it.

You guys all ask “ well what’s the plan?” “How are you going to do that?”

Why don’t you ask jd that stuff ?

Not only that but they have been so disconnected from the floor and entrenched in the political crap that populates National that I am willing to take someone that can filter through the bullshit and stand up for us without the popular use of buzzwords.
Im for no one right now

Not bitter at all, just waiting for something that makes me confident in his skills and goals other than his current video that didn’t say anything. Just like the rest of them honestly
Ok, let's ignore for a second the fact that his website clearly explains how fiscal responsibility and cutting waste is his number one priority and go with your hypothetical worst case scenario. He turns out to have no skills and no vision. You still end up with a president who worked the boards 6 days a week and comes to the negotiating table in touch with the average controller. What was the alternative? A bunch of status quo politicians that spent all their campaign time infighting, blowing a lot of hot air, and doing not much of anything. Renewing old contracts and paying out massive consulting salaries. Maybe it's a risk, but we need some change at the national level.

First consultant will be yours truly as secretary of media relations

200.gif

You don’t get to take vacation and ignore everyone as NATCA President, or candidate for that office. Anyone that’s been a GOOD facrep would know this.

So you want my vote for President, but hold on I have to go on vacation, can’t work now. Ha
What kind of self-aggrandizing blathering bullshit is this?

Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

Now an honest question for you, what do you want out of the next president?
Someone who will absolutely die on the hill of getting the NCEPT tailored to our current staffing situation that we’ll see for years to come, when the contract is up next.

And not giving academy grads/dev nesters dream facilities that others have been devoting years to get to, that is absolutely not fair to someone who’s stuck and has already put in the sweat to CPC.

Facilities need to be staffed from the bottom and then perpetuated upward anyway for this problem to ever be solved. Staff the lows with AGs, let lows move up to mids, mids move up to highs and let highs move around and bring their experience elsewhere.

Add those things as talking points to your campaign, actually work at them and not get stagnant and you’ll gain serious traction. Anything is better than the status quo.

Someone who will absolutely die on the hill of getting the NCEPT tailored to our current staffing situation that we’ll see for years to come, when the contract is up next.

And not giving academy grads/dev nesters dream facilities that others have been devoting years to get to, that is absolutely not fair to someone who’s stuck and has already put in the sweat to CPC.

Facilities need to be staffed from the bottom and then perpetuated upward anyway for this problem to ever be solved. Staff the lows with AGs, let lows move up to mids, mids move up to highs and let highs move around and bring their experience elsewhere.

Add those things as talking points to your campaign, actually work at them and not get stagnant and you’ll gain serious traction. Anything is better than the status quo.
That all sounds good, but when you have people perpetually stuck for years at the lows the raises start to add up making the mids less than desirable regarding any incentive for a pay raise. 10-15k is not changing anyone lifestyle that why so many 4 and 5’s straight to 10,11,12.

Last edited:
That all sounds good, but when you have people perpetually stuck for years at the lows the raises start to add up making the mids less than desirable regarding any incentive for a pay raise. 10-15k is not changing anyone lifestyle that why so many 4 and 5’s straight to 10,11,12.
I wouldn’t say you’re wrong at all, but at this point I don’t think so many of us care about a substantial raise as much as getting somewhere geographically we want to be.

I wouldn’t say you’re wrong at all, but at this point I don’t think so many of us care about a substantial raise as much as getting somewhere geographically we want to be.
More people care about a raise then they do moving. JD said he would poll the membership, so maybe he would do that and see what more people vote for.

Being able to move, or a raise.

More people care about a raise then they do moving. JD said he would poll the membership, so maybe he would do that and see what more people vote for.

Being able to move, or a raise.
At least he’s polling hot ticket subjects lol, it’ll be interesting either way it turns out.

Last edited:
Here’s how dumb NCEPT is and not for the reasons most of you think. NCEPT fucks the smaller facilities. Here’s how.

Let’s say my facilities 100% CPC is 10. That means at 9, we can release. At 8 we are at 80% which means we are below 85% and we can’t release.

So at 9 CPC’s, we can release. The NCEPT panel convenes and they transfer one of my BUE’s. NCEPT then declares that my facility cannot release anymore (because we are now at 8). This is correct.

The next fucking day, that BUE that got picked up on NCEPT is still on our books. Still counted on the PPT as staffing. So when the next NCEPT convenes… the same fucking BUE is still on our staffing workbook. So NCEPT says that our facility can still release. So another BUE gets picked up.

So instead of being “one in and one out” my facility is down to 7 CPC’s. All because the NCEPT board won’t agree to remove a BUE that’s been picked up from the current CPC numbers. Hence the fucking.

That doesn’t include the FLM removals from our boards. HR does that in the staffing workbook. Not us. So again, we get screwed. And then instead of the academy just sending us a steady slate of new BUE’s, let’s say 1 every 6 months, they see that we are 60% staffed now because of a FLM bid and 2 NCEPT fuckings… so they send us 5 trainees at the same time. So now we have to train 5 trainees with a 60% CPC staffing ratio.

I’ve sent these suggestions to the NCEPT reps and to the EVP himself. They didn’t wanna hear about it. NCEPT is perfect in their eyes. They moved 80 bodies last NCEPT. YAYYYY 🎉🥳

Facts!!!
Check your facts!

The next fucking day that BUE that got picked up on NCEPT is still on your books, but is counted as an outbound. So your CPC count will be 90% and your Projected will be 80%, so another BUE will not be able to get picked up when the next NCEPT convenes.

Back
Top Bottom