Justin Dailey for NATCA President

Justin can you handle the weekly travel requirements of the Natca president ? Not sure if you have wife/children, but travel is very demanding of this role. You’d have to move to DC or at least have an apartment there.

I am working on some policy stuff to put up on my website to address a lot of these questions. It might be more efficient than just firing off responses. Give me a little bit- I’ve got 114, and NEB meetings done, working on fiscal stuff, pay and ncept and my views and what I’d advocate for
artwork's on point
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

What is your plan to support developmentals from the academy? They're being mistreated by NATCA and the FAA currently.

Full PCS to move across the country with guaranteed housing should be the standard
This ^

NATCA is having “meet and greet” events in OKC to essentially say “we can’t help you now, but give us your money if you make it”. The NATCA meet and greet events need to be held by controllers actively on the boards, and discussing how to they can succeed in the academy and life thereafter. There were a plethora of unanswered questions I know myself and many of us had in 2014. Most of us left thinking…”well, thanks for the free food and drinks”.

I'm glad to see your A114 position is a bit more thought out than what I initially read it as: "cancel them all".

A114 is tricky because conceptually it's a pretty sweet idea: employer is willing to take an undefined (they keep creating more!) amount of BUEs from the operation and use them to further projects...awesome, right? Who would say not to having your own people involved in projects to make sure they get done correctly. Unfortunately like anything else the execution is garbage. They don't put them on LTH, they treat them all seemingly equally (there are 114s who have 60hrs of work per week on their plate, and others with 10hrs of work, and they're both out for 40hrs/week).

Go back to the white book...the FAA didn't really care that we pulled everyone back. Just look at ERAM, they kept trudging along with it, and although it ended up being a garbage product and we had to get involved to fix it and restart before ZSE and ZLC completely melted down, but my point here is that it might not be so easy to just yank them all back....the agency says sure and then fast forward we're ready to send our people out to help and the agency wants nothing to do with it. Similar to what was mentioned elsewhere on here about CIP recently...CIP is completely broken in its current form, yet who in their right mind is gonna go tell the Agency we don't want your $30million anymore? You need to tip-toe around it and make sure you've thought out the 6,12,24, and 60 month plan...

Great energy though, nothing wrong with having more people (you, another candidate) injecting ideas into what will make this Union stronger and recover from the issues that currently plague us. I hope that somehow after this election, despite all the mudslinging and bullshit, all the people that are motivated to work for this Union will be able to get over their perceived gripes about the other and get to work. There's a ton of shit that needs fixing ASAP. I also hope that the election results are close enough that no matter which of you 3 wins, it's a wake up call that things fixing.

Justin can you handle the weekly travel requirements of the Natca president ? Not sure if you have wife/children, but travel is very demanding of this role. You’d have to move to DC or at least have an apartment there.
Do you think Mick can? He has a wife still at BOS, and 4 kids. I mean he has to move and be away from his family and his wife does shift work? The vice president role requires more than a regional vice president.

My site shows the fact I have a wife and a dog. You didn’t even look. You have no interest in my campaign.

The fact that you only ask me this speaks volumes.

I will make anything work if elected. I have the financial means to do so and a wife with a vastly superior resume that can work anywhere.

I'm glad to see your A114 position is a bit more thought out than what I initially read it as: "cancel them all".

A114 is tricky because conceptually it's a pretty sweet idea: employer is willing to take an undefined (they keep creating more!) amount of BUEs from the operation and use them to further projects...awesome, right? Who would say not to having your own people involved in projects to make sure they get done correctly. Unfortunately like anything else the execution is garbage. They don't put them on LTH, they treat them all seemingly equally (there are 114s who have 60hrs of work per week on their plate, and others with 10hrs of work, and they're both out for 40hrs/week).

Go back to the white book...the FAA didn't really care that we pulled everyone back. Just look at ERAM, they kept trudging along with it, and although it ended up being a garbage product and we had to get involved to fix it and restart before ZSE and ZLC completely melted down, but my point here is that it might not be so easy to just yank them all back....the agency says sure and then fast forward we're ready to send our people out to help and the agency wants nothing to do with it. Similar to what was mentioned elsewhere on here about CIP recently...CIP is completely broken in its current form, yet who in their right mind is gonna go tell the Agency we don't want your $30million anymore? You need to tip-toe around it and make sure you've thought out the 6,12,24, and 60 month plan...

Great energy though, nothing wrong with having more people (you, another candidate) injecting ideas into what will make this Union stronger and recover from the issues that currently plague us. I hope that somehow after this election, despite all the mudslinging and bullshit, all the people that are motivated to work for this Union will be able to get over their perceived gripes about the other and get to work. There's a ton of shit that needs fixing ASAP. I also hope that the election results are close enough that no matter which of you 3 wins, it's a wake up call that things fixing.
Ahhh. Eram. Yeah, I did some testing for that.
So. Many. Thoughts.

I had a Atops detail where it was 2 weeks at the tech center for 2 days of work. I couldn’t continue doing it. They found someone else and only used me a few times for “emergencies”

The win in this election is having a larger voice and platform to bring up concerns and try to get them addressed by whoever does win. I want to change the optics on some things, and if I do that, I consider this a success and time and money (little) well spent.

People continually say if you don’t like something, run to change it. So here I am.

It is up to the members to decide my worth.

I am not a perfect individual and there is nothing to say my views won’t change and get shaped if someone has a good logical argument.

But the argument can’t be that the status quo which isn’t working is still the answer.

Last edited:
Do you think Mick can? He has a wife still at BOS, and 4 kids. I mean he has to move and be away from his family and his wife does shift work? The vice president role requires more than a regional vice president.

My site shows the fact I have a wife and a dog. You didn’t even look. You have no interest in my campaign.

The fact that you only ask me this speaks volumes.

I will make anything work if elected. I have the financial means to do so and a wife with a vastly superior resume that can work anywhere.
I’m not asking Mick or anyone running for EVP, I’m asking you running for president.

The fact you are so defensive over a simple question, already has me questioning

When you start an answer with a question, you lost me.

You have to speak to congress, and advocate on my/our behalf. Need a lot of patience

You have to speak to congress, and advocate on my/our behalf. Need a lot of patience
Fortunately NATCA has public affairs people that will ensure I am properly trained to address congress and all the other professional organizations.

Just like every president before me, I am just an air traffic controller and need help from the membership and staff to advocate in an effective manner.
IMG_3225.jpeg

Fortunately NATCA has public affairs people that will ensure I am properly trained to address congress and all the other professional organizations.

Just like every president before me, I am just an air traffic controller and need help from the membership and staff to advocate in an effective manner.
View attachment 9207
Hire me as your stylist when you win, I'll cover my own travel to dress you in the finest threads that can be locally sourced. (Thrift store hoodies and jeans)

Pencil me in for website admin. I’ll only charge half of rindaldi’s fee.

Hire me as your stylist when you win, I'll cover my own travel to dress you in the finest threads that can be locally sourced. (Thrift store hoodies and jeans)
I got you

View attachment 9207
May I suggest using the Government Affairs folks when dealing with Congress?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240105_204817_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240105_204817_Chrome.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 17
Of course. But public affairs will help with my public speaking abilities first. We have a whole media center for training. Then on to government affairs staff.

I still can tie a half-Windsor without using YouTube even.
Full Windsor is the power move!

You do NiW or any legislative work before?

View attachment 9207
This exact thing was brought up at work recently. I explained that while you need to be up to speed on the contract and constitution etc there are people Natca employs for these specific tasks. On top of the NEB resources etc. You will have the assistance available to all the previous presidents. We were all once controllers that only knew to talk to planes.

Full Windsor is the power move!

You do NiW or any legislative work before?
No I have not.

While running, I’m fortunate that individuals with legislative experience and various backgrounds are reaching out to offer help.

I can’t thank enough those who email or message me. I appreciate each person’s contributions to my knowledge, explanations, and support.

Honestly, I’m surprised and incredibly grateful for anyone’s assistance.

Back
Top Bottom